Looking for a job

Hi.
I am a Costarican looking for an opportunity to work in Sweden and need and advice on how to proceed. Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards.

Roy

Hello Roy.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

In order to give you better guidance, it would be better if you could summarise your qualifications, experiences and skills.

Thanks.

Karen :)

peace for all!
I am mesfin 24 years of age , and  graduated from Addis Ababa University , in accounting and working as finance officer in some pvt. co.  I took many short courses and also I have strong work experience, any body pls show me the way I can I work and live in Sweden , I am waiting your worth reply!

thank you in advance !

Hi Mesfin Tadesse,

I suggest you to post a classified in the Banking, finance and accountancy jobs in Sweden section. You may also give all information concerning your qualifications and experiences. :)

It may help you to find a job there.

Thank you and good luck ;)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

hello priscilla
                 thank you for your precious reply

Im looking for a babbysitter job!!! :)
I really like work with kids,its not just a job its something that makes me happy,see happy kids,play with childrens.I also work in children garden so I know I can take care of your kid,be friend and helper.

Hi sintija699,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Babysitting in Sweden section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

hey, I'm looking for waitress,restaurant job,recepcionist or cleaner.I love Sweden and i hope to find a job quickly

@YelenaLesko: Please post an advert in the sector which suits you the best in the section jobs in Sweden.

hello,
I am here now in sweden and I am looking for job. By profession I am a teacher in mathematics and some experience in teaching, supervising warehouse workers, had also marketing experience as well as Bidding officer. I am flexible individual and easy to teach for.
thanks
virgilio

Hi virgilio,

As the moderators said previously, all job hunting or job offers are required to be posted in the appropriate section, that is jobs in Sweden section. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team