Another new in Pune ;)

Hi all! I'm Ukrainian and I just moved to Pune couple of days ago. I've been living in Delhi for a while few years ago,but Pune is totally new to me. I'd love to meet new people and know more about the city.

hello!
I am living in Pune des of a few months ago. For that part you live?
A greeting!

Hi,

Welcome to Pune, I am from Pune itself and would be more than happy to help you with anything. Let me know if you need any kind of help.

Thank you.

hi there welcome to india
                          u can count on me fr any of ur needs
you just missed ur country woman , a friend of mine who was visiting pune a week back the name is gaurav mehra

regards

hey hii welcome to pune
iam into financial consultancy and real estate so if u want any help plz free to mail me on [email protected]

Hi, hope u are enjoying pune. I am an Indian but live and work  in Central Europe in Balkans. I am also here in Pune for few months. it would be interesting to share the experiences. you can mail me anil-mishra[at]live.com hope to catch up...
Anil

Hi Lara, I'm an American living here in Pune for the past couple of years. Do send me a message if you would like to meet some other expat women here in Pune!

Cheers,
Sarah

for a pune tour and places of interest mail me.will be glad to show u beautiful pune and its surrounding areas.

Hi Lara, welcome to Pune. I've been staying in here since the beginning of this year. Let me know if you'd like to meet.

Cheers!

Hi Lara

Im Hardy..a tall indian born british doctor working in London but working in India next few months now.

If ud like to meet or talk do let me know

have a nice stay....and pune is a nice place

Cheers

privet, ya v pune, rabotau v birla hospital.. esli intersno mozno stretitsya...

@Dddrahul: As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Hi, my name is Marianna and i am also Ukrainian. Living and working in Pune for last 3 years. Are you still around?

what and where? I am going to Ukraine next month ... any tips?

Hi mishraboy > If you are looking for information about Ukraine. I invite you to post your questions on the Ukraine forum. Thank you.