How are the apartments reserved for apprentices for Apprenticeship

Hi all

I will be in Germany(Berlin) for apprenticeship. I have been offered furnished room/apartment reserved for company's apprentices. I'll not be paying any cold rent bills like electricity, gas etc. Since i am not having much of a clear idea as to how are these apartments, i was wondering if i could get any info's regarding the same.

1)What facilities do the rooms/apartments normally provide like room heaters, geysers, internet- WiFi etc.

2) Also the fact that, since the apartment will be on shared basis, so is it normally twin or triple sharing basis & also, are the rooms being shared by persons or separate rooms are being provided meaning, other parts like kitchen or toilet/bathroom that are shared for a shared apartment?

Thanks

There is no standard for such accommodation, so it's best you ask your company what they provide and what not.
All houses in Germany have heaters, most commonly central heating (with radiators in each room), but individual gas or elecrical heaters are also possible.
Internet is not commonly provided (except in hostels), you might need to get your own connection.
Shared rooms (meaning more than one person per room) are uncommon in Germany (but do still exist). More likely, you get a room in a shared flat. This means you share bathroom, kitchen and maybe a dining/living area with the others.

Are the apartments normally furnished ones? I mean do they come with having beds, sofas/chairs, wardrobes, kitchen appliances, refrigerators etc. I mean to ask what furniture's and appliances are normally being provided.

Thanks

Furnished apartments are uncommon (and expensive) in Germany.
But hostels often come furnished.
Ask your employer, not us, what he will provide!