New in mex city! Looking for advice!

Hola hola!

Recently moved to mexico city and i'm wondering if anyone knows of any amateur soccer or rugby teams here?

Also if anyone could recommend a good language school/classes/speaking groups to learn and improve my spanish near condesa?

Many thanks,

Jonny

Hello Jonny.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have moved your message to the Mexico City Forum for effective networking.

I would also suggest you to post an advert in the Language classes in Mexico City. It might help.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Ok great, thanks karen.

Hi Jonny, you can go to xochimilco there are a lot of ammateur teams, i used to play in a neighborhhod called : lomas estrella and there is a soccer field each weekend they play.

see ya

Hi!!! if you want to practice we can chat if you want. Add me and welcome! :)

Hola!
mexrugby.com/website/

There are a lot of expats playing rugby here. You could perhaps look at playing for a local club?

Have a look through the website for something in your area and email to see when they are recruiting perhaps?

Best wishes
Mollie

[moderated: avoid copy paste msg]

Hello!
I am in Mexico City this week only and would like to know a little bit more about the city and why not have someone to show me around during the weekend or even go for a drink after work :D !
I'm French but work in the US and currently on a business trip here in Mexico City. Tambien, hablo un poco espanol :) !
Hasta luego!
Rachou