Construction Manager

How to get a job in indonesia or singapore ?

As far as Indonesia goes, you can't get a job here.

You see, under the BQS…the “Brit Quota System” in place here, and, ever since Mas Fred was allowed in, all British Nationals are on temporary ban unless they can prove they are Manchester United fans and can present proof by way of at least five past game ticket stubs (receipts).

You can find more useful information about living and finding jobs in Indonesia here:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=293005

Ahhh the wolf in sheeps clothing approach got rumbled. That explains a lot

Ubudian wrote:

As far as Indonesia goes, you can't get a job here.

You see, under the BQS…the “Brit Quota System” in place here, and, ever since Mas Fred was allowed in, all British Nationals are on temporary ban unless they can prove they are Manchester United fans and can present proof by way of at least five past game ticket stubs (receipts).

You can find more useful information about living and finding jobs in Indonesia here:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=293005

Please Ignore Pak Roy

he has obviously been here too long and forgotten that Chelsea is the only truly worthy English team

Sorry Sam, but I just couldn't ever be a fan of football club with a girls name!  :lol:

Ubudian wrote:

Sorry Sam, but I just couldn't ever be a fan of football club with a girls name!  :lol:

Only is you are american would Chelsea be a girls name, thankfully we live here :D

Canadians and Ozzies too mate...as far as Chelsea being a girl's name. 

Hmmm...it seems that the vast majority of the native speaking English world thinks Chelsea is a girl's name!  :D

But yes indeed..."thankfully we live here!"

Indeed :D

And we have brave police women, though I suspect that is not unique to Bali

The policewomen of Madura are not to be messed with either...in fact, none of the women in Madura should be messed with! ;)

Ubudian wrote:

The policewomen of Madura are not to be messed with either...in fact, none of the women in Madura should be messed with! ;)

The world is a better place with strong minded women in it :D

"The world is a better place with strong minded women in it."

I couldn't agree more!  Most of my expat mates call my Balinese wife, "the woman who must be obeyed."

I've seen her bring a 110 kilo Englishman to tears.  In short, she doesn't suffer fools gladly.