My husband got an offer recently in mexico city.. How's life there pls

hii friends.. m new here... m living in oman muscat right now.. my husband got an offer recently in mexico city.. main city. he is considering it seriously... just wanted to know a person with three kids and two school going.. and for a pakistani how difficult and easy life is?? i see rates and accomodation.. how safe is the city.. and with wife and kid how life is.. what about halal food and outside dinning.. what about tv channels as m a lady and wil b keen in watching paki channels.. any lady out there who can tell me..or any personz wife with him..wanted to know few details.. because over al we are v happy over here.. i mean in muscat TIA

Hi rabizworld,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Mexico City Forum for better interaction :)

I invite you to read this article off the guide on Safety in Mexico please :)

If you are looking for accommodation and want to have an idea on the prices i suggest you post an advert in the Properties for rent in Mexico City. It might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

(Moderated: please post in jobs section)

are you people in mexico?

Hi shehzadali,

Please note that this thread is from 2014.

I'd therefore request you to participate on the recently created ones or to create a new topic if you want members to help regarding any particular subject.

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com