Wanna go out for a drink ?

Hi Everybody,

I am usually two or three days per week in Genoa (for work). I am busy during the day, but always ready for a drink in the evening.

If you want to go out somewhere, just let me no !

Ciao,

Pierrick

Hi Daniel!
maybe u do not know but a group of English speaking people (Italian + foreigners) meet every Thursday someplace  in Genoa to have a drink and a chat.
If you are interested , just let me know: I will be away for a few days and I plan to join the group on the first Thursday of October.
Best,
Renzo

OK, great ! is it always the same place, or does it change every week ?

Thanks,

Pierrick

Hello
Sometimes I find myself in Genoa as well...
Sure...

The first Thursday in October is the 10th I should be there...

Hi Cindy, hi Daniel!

Most probably the next meeting will be on Thursday 3rd Oct.
I will have all details on Sunday and I will inform you soones.
If you like we could meet and go there together.
Have a good we
Renzo

Hi Renzo,

Unless something changes, I should be in Genoa next thursday evening, so just let me know at what time ad where you want to meet.

Have a good week-end,

Pierrick

Hi Pierrick!
Next Thursday the aperitivo is at LA LEPRE in Via della Lepre (historical centre) at 1930.
Usually people start coming at around 800.
If you like we could go together and meet in Piazza De Ferrari at 1945 near the fountain.
Have a good day and see you soon.
Renzo

Hi Cindy,
I have an invitation to the aperitivo on Thursday 3rd.
Will you be with us?
Renzo

Hi Renzo,

Sorry, I didn't see your message (I thought I would receive a notification for each new message in this discussion)
Anyway, I was not in Genoa that evening (no hotel room available due to the boat show).

I will probably not be available the next thursday evenings (except next week, but really late in the evening), so I will let you know when I will be available again.

Thanks anyway,

Pierrick

Hi Pierrick,
tonight I believe I will be going; just let me know in advance when you are here.
Best
Renzo

Hi Renzo,

I will be in Genoa on thursday evening, have you already planned to go out somewhere ?

Pierrick

HI Daniel!
Sure  I did!Next Thursday the venue is in a pub in the heart of the city at about 800 pm.Buffet dinner + drink 6,00 Euros
At 700 I will be to another meeting a few steps from there.
We could meet in Piazza De Ferrari at 800 or , if you prefer, I will give you the name and address of the place and meet you there.
Keep well
Renzo

OK, great, so let's meet at 800 in Piazza De Ferrari (on the Via XX Settembre side ?).
I might be with a french colleague, if you don't mind.

Cheers, see you tomorrow

Pierrick

OK, near the fountain , XX Settembre side, I will have a helmet in my hand.
Obviously no problem for the colleague of yours.

Have a pleasant evening, see you tomorrow
Renzo

Hi Renzo,

Thanks again for  having  brought me to this aperitivo, I spent a good moment and met very nice people. 
I will surely come back if I find myself again on Thursday evening in Genoa !

See you soon,

Pierrick