Offer Letter Essentials. Need help!!

Hi guys,

I need some help with regard to a position I've been offered. I received the Letter of Agreement (Offer Letter) which just specifies a gross monthly salary of S$---- payable for a period of 1 year. However, an in detail salary break up is missing. Bonus, Benefits- based on performance is mentioned. Should this be a cause of concern that the breakup is not present in the offer letter.
Any replies are highly appreciated.

Thank You.

An employment contract must indicate a monthly base salary (which your visa application will be assessed on).
Other benefits (e.g. housing/transport allowance, performance bonus, health care, etc.) are optional.

poojasidd wrote:

Hi guys,

I need some help with regard to a position I've been offered. I received the Letter of Agreement (Offer Letter) which just specifies a gross monthly salary of S$---- payable for a period of 1 year. However, an in detail salary break up is missing. Bonus, Benefits- based on performance is mentioned. Should this be a cause of concern that the breakup is not present in the offer letter.
Any replies are highly appreciated.

Thank You.

Hi,

As foreigner work in singapore one important thing to take note is withholding tax on your salary. You may get more information at IRAS website .

If you are singapore PR then can ignore this ...