Foreign friends in Milan

Hi there,

my name is Natalie, and I'm from Milan

I really would like to meet some foreign people here as I have lived for more than 2 years in London and now really miss the International community and the cosmopolitan environment. I also like going to cultural events, and socializing with quality people.

If you feel like say hi to me.

Ciao and hope to hear from you all

Naty

hi  naty,

good to see you ..well let me know if you planning for any kind of meeting or something with English speakers..

ciao,
gayan

ciao, nice to meet you, well you seem to be the organizer so let me know when you guys meet, I know you meet once a week, isn't it?

hello all

well that's right naty..   if you could add me in FB i will send you the invitation..it's

[email protected]
see you there..

Hi, i am have never been in londom before but i am from africa and has so much experience  when it come to culture.Africa is the mother of culture in the world .So if u are interested in my option you can contact directly on my yahoo address [email protected] so i am wiating for your reply , thanks for reading

hello Natalie, nice to see your post... I am new to Expat.com... do let me know if there are any social activities with expats in Milan... Ciao