Hello and thanks in advance

Hello Everyone
My name is Alex and my husband and I are considering moving our family abroad for a couple of years. We are not set on a destination so suggestions for a family are welcomed!
Thanks
Alex

Hi Alex,

Welcome on board to this site.
Do you have something in mind?

Hi,
Well my husband will most likely be able to work as an English teacher so a country where this is an option is a must. I may stay at home with our children or may work depending on budget and if I can get a work visa once there. So far, I've been thinking of Thailand, Malaysia, Ecuador and Philippines. I personally don't have a degree but I'm fluent in French and English and have a good grasp on Spanish. Where are giving ourselves 2 years to plan and by then, my kids will be 6 and 4 so I'm also looking for suggestion for school or homeschooling.
Thanks
Alex

Then I will advice you to visit the forums of the countries your mentioned. The locals and the expats who are active on these forums can serve you better with all your questions.

Hi Alex,

Please note that your post is now on the Thailand Forum :)

Feel free to browse through the Forums, pick your destination just as Primadonna mentioned and create a new topic with your questions please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

ourexpatdream

Have you considered Laos. It is a developing country. Always seems to be work for teachers with degrees.
Nice place to bring up kids.