Got an offer in Riyadh in Software Com. as Senior Solution Developer

I got a offer in Riyadh in Software Company as Senior Solution Developer, current status is that I have received the offer letter copy and sent all the required document to the company including passport copy of family. The recruiter told me that it will take 2 months time to get Visa processing done.

Can someone please tell me the process and time frames?
Will VISA issues in Saudi itself? How it will be stamped on my passport? How visas for family will be issued? Can I travel alone first and after 1-2 months come back and get my family to Saudi?
I also heard that Original degree certificates and mark sheets will be attested by HRD department India and Saudi Embessy?

Its been 6 weeks, recruiter applied for VISA in Saudi and there is no update on it, whenever i call they say it is in process.
I haven't resign from my current company and there is notice period of 2 months, so Can I put resignation after all the VISA processing is completed?

I have asked lots of question in my first post, kindly give some time and answer all my queries.

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Hi shafs_beit,

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Riyadh Forum for better interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien

shafs_beit wrote:

I got a offer in Riyadh in Software Company as Senior Solution Developer, current status is that I have received the offer letter copy and sent all the required document to the company including passport copy of family. The recruiter told me that it will take 2 months time to get Visa processing done.

Can someone please tell me the process and time frames?
Will VISA issues in Saudi itself? How it will be stamped on my passport? How visas for family will be issued? Can I travel alone first and after 1-2 months come back and get my family to Saudi?
I also heard that Original degree certificates and mark sheets will be attested by HRD department India and Saudi Embessy?

Its been 6 weeks, recruiter applied for VISA in Saudi and there is no update on it, whenever i call they say it is in process.
I haven't resign from my current company and there is notice period of 2 months, so Can I put resignation after all the VISA processing is completed?

I have asked lots of question in my first post, kindly give some time and answer all my queries.

Thanks in Advance for your help.

First things first. Dont resign until you have the visa stamped on the passport.

It seems like your employer doesnt have a visa for you. They must have applied for the visa which could take 2-3 months as the immigration dept is busy correcting the statuses for illegals here in Saudi.

Once the visa is provided, some documents will be sent to you and you are suppose to send over your passport with the documents to Saudi embassy to have the visa stamped. This procedure should not take more a week.

You are supposed to travel within 90 days of getting your visa. So your wife can travel at a later stage.

When sending over your passport you will be asked to submit proof of qualification, attested by local authority.

Hope this helps.