King Kalid Int Airport

Hi Guys & Girls,

Hoping you can help? 

I have searched this forum, but unable to find my answer and wondered if any of you knowledgeable people had the answer..

Flying in to King Khalid Int Airport later this week, this will be my very first time!! Does it have a ATM in the arrivals hall, if so, does it take a British Visa Debit card?

Many thanks for your responses.

Tony

I'm not sure if it has an ATM, it might. Some ATM's work with my Canadian bank debit card, and some don't. depends on the bank and the agreements. I wouldn't try your luck though, this country has a way with screwing up all your plans...

I would bring some cash with you and exchange it at the airport...either at King Khalid or at another international airport.

50-80SR will get you wherever you need to go.

Also - if you don't have a driver, take London Taxi and make sure you have an idea of where you are going...or you might face some difficulty.

There will be swarms of people trying to get you into a car at a very overpriced rate. Don't go with them, stick to London Taxi.

Good luck.

alpha89 wrote:

I'm not sure if it has an ATM, it might. Some ATM's work with my Canadian bank debit card, and some don't. depends on the bank and the agreements. I wouldn't try your luck though, this country has a way with screwing up all your plans...

I would bring some cash with you and exchange it at the airport...either at King Khalid or at another international airport.

50-80SR will get you wherever you need to go.

Also - if you don't have a driver, take London Taxi and make sure you have an idea of where you are going...or you might face some difficulty.

There will be swarms of people trying to get you into a car at a very overpriced rate. Don't go with them, stick to London Taxi.

Good luck.

Cheers Alpha,

I have a driver collecting me from the airport, I am sure he can take me to an ATM or money exchange place.

Thanks again.

Tony

Hi,

This is a place like other places and some constraint because of culture and religion.

I do not remember any ATM available in visa/migration hall. Yes, It is available on airport with having multiple banks ATMs, and 24x7 Al-Rajhi bank branch is available for your cash transaction.

Alpha89 gave you good advise to bring some cash in hand, google your location, and use only Londong Taxi to reach your destination.

I prefer you must discuss your arrival with your employer and take from him native location name, it will help you to understand where you are heading.

Anyway, it is not that difficult.

if you have more queries, do not hesitate to raise question.

Cheers,
Kamran

qamran_mushtaq wrote:

Hi,

This is a place like other places and some constraint because of culture and religion.

I do not remember any ATM available in visa/migration hall. Yes, It is available on airport with having multiple banks ATMs, and 24x7 Al-Rajhi bank branch is available for your cash transaction.

Alpha89 gave you good advise to bring some cash in hand, google your location, and use only Londong Taxi to reach your destination.

I prefer you must discuss your arrival with your employer and take from him native location name, it will help you to understand where you are heading.

Anyway, it is not that difficult.

if you have more queries, do not hesitate to raise question.

Cheers,
Kamran

Thanks Kamran..

I just found your post.
I know im late, and maybe you're in Riyadh already. But i want to answer as im working in the airport for the others information.
Yes there is an ATM in the airport and its accept all the the "visa dept card" from all over the world.

Cheers

allan azi wrote:

I just found your post.
I know im late, and maybe you're in Riyadh already. But i want to answer as im working in the airport for the others information.
Yes there is an ATM in the airport and its accept all the the "visa dept card" from all over the world.

Cheers

It will definitely benefit someone else mate :)

Thank you :)

Thanks for replying.

I am now in the Kingdom and finding my feet (just about lol)