Bonjour je recherche des correspondants parlant l'anglais ...

Bonjour, je m'appelle Anabela , j'ai 36 ans , je vis seule sur Nice avec mes 2 filles, je recherche un(e) ou plusieurs(es)correspondant afin de faire d'enrichissantes connaissances et d'approfondir mon anglais car il n'est pas au top !!

Hi, my name is Anabela and i'm 36 years old, i'm single and living in France , Nice exactly . I've 2 daughters ( 15 and 11 yeaurs old) ... i'm searching for a penfriend to speak and share ...

Bonjour anabela, I would love to be your penfriend...I am here to expand my social network, also looking for friends who can show me the region where they live. Btw I also like to serach for a job, am single at my mid 40s. :) Jane

hii Jane , i'll be your penfriend with lot of pleasure !! ;)

Hi Anabela! I willl to be happy to one of your penpals!
you can write me at: [email protected]
regards

Hello my name IS Laurie and I would like too find some friends who is speaking with me in English, I learned this language alone and I cannot speak and have a conversation, it's very difficult for me. You can write me to [email protected]    See you soon to speak together

Hello, OK guys  WELCOME!!

Bienvenus sur le forum français.

BUT, you are in the french page. Sorry :/

Aussi vous pourriez correspondre en anglais en cliquant sur le drapeau en haut de page ,et toujours sur le forum France.

Il y a également le réseau à gauche de l'écran des anglophones dans votre ville et échanger.

Cela fonctionne sur n'importe quel forum Pays du site Expat.com.

Explorez, et bon courage:D

to help : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=285

best Regards