Halo Surabayaaaaa

I'm planning to fly to Sby tonight, and while waiting delayed airline, so i wanna ask suggestion,
What is the best spot in Sby (must see and do),
I read some posting about 'best clubbing' which is good info also :)
Because, i met stranger who is native from Sby, he said, ' u cant see something there, just culinary around, Sby is hot weather zone.'
And my mind said, 'whoaaat?! Are you serious?!' Lol
So, i ask suggestions from this forum :)
I'll always enjoy new place!
Let's gone with the wind!!

Debby :)

welcome to surabaya

Rizal iLham wrote:

welcome to surabaya

Thanks Rizal!!
As i can feel, it is hot like Jkt!
But @night when i passed from airport, it was quite, also i saw many 'holland' martabak not too far each others! Lol
Im curious, were they in same owner or what? The distances between them only meters, come on, be creative for other names if they were different owner. Lol..
I think, i will visit beach, katedral church, mesjid agung, pura jagatkarana, lol sounds like religious traveling, and some monuments and ah ya, suramadu n jembatan merah :)
And again,
I like the way locals speak with their accent!! Like central Javanese.. yippie!!

hi Debby, welcome to surabaya. If you go to suramadu then dont forget to eat duck sinjay in there. It's very famous and better not missed it he2..

permeable_magician wrote:

hi Debby, welcome to surabaya. If you go to suramadu then dont forget to eat duck sinjay in there. It's very famous and better not missed it he2..

Halo permeable_magician,

Thanks for the suggestion, but when i crossed suramadu, my tummy has full eaten fried rice n bakmi pangsit @depot slamet!!
The portion was so huge! I felt like, i haven't eaten since 1876!! Hahaha..
I cant see any resto with 'duck sinjay' around yesterday, where is exactly the place? Madura area?

Anyway are you free on day tomorrow? We can meet up also! Show me nice places, lol!

Have nice day :)

"holland" martabak is such a franchise company
so they are different owner of operational

have a great day
enjoy my surabaya ^_^

Rizal iLham wrote:

"holland" martabak is such a franchise company
so they are different owner of operational

have a great day
enjoy my surabaya ^_^

Thanks Rizal!
Have great days too...