Visit Singapore for job search

Hello all,

I am BBA (hons), CAT and ACCA finalist with more than 4 years international experience. I am planning to visit Singapore for job search in the first week of October.

Is anyone give me suggestions?

You posted this several times before.
If you still have questions that were not answered in your other threads, please post those here instead of the same general message again.

If. You are only ACCA finalist, means you are not even a member yet. Lots of Singaporeans already ACCA full memberships! You can try but no guarantees as you are not that highly qualified!!

Hi i am Deb from India ,

For last seven and eight months i continuously trying to get a job in Singapore. I hope there are lot of opportunities in Tourism and Hospitality , I have done management degree in Tourism and Masters in Tourism . I can speak English and French and worked for four years in Travel agency , as a Travel co- coordinator . I can work with internet , outlook express , M Sword , Power point , Excel , and also worked as customer care executive . I have become fed up by applying with several times . Not getting any response , Please guide me .   If i directly come to Singapore and stay there for few weeks and and meet companies for interview will it work ? Please guide me . I need your assistance and suggestion . Thank you .
                                                yours sincerely
                                                D Chakrabarty

You have posted the exact same message (including the same spelling errors!) three times on another thread. Please stop SPAMMING the forum!