Please help on evaluating this offer

me and my wife are both docs with busy practice in india drawing approx 7-7.5 lacs pm i have been offered a post of senior consultant in oman with a package of 3200 omr + accomodation + health benefits and my wife a package of 2200 omr we have two kids in primary education. my basic motive for arriving in Oman is to improve quality of life and spend quality time on myself and kids as back home my work schedule lasts for 10 - 12 hrs/day. is my decision justified on said ground and what would be my savings after maintaining a high standard of living.

waiting for precious opinions....

A combined package of about five-and-a-half-thousand rials a month would more than suffice to lead the good life. And you should be able to save a substantial sum every month. But that would come at a price. Professionally, it would be a setback for your careers since the medical standards in Oman leave a lot to be desired.

thanks sumitran for your reply i would like to have an understanding the status of medical carrers growth in a hospital like say royal hospital and are consultants employed in moh allowed to do private practice.
further how much % of our combined can be saved