Translation

Hi can anyone translate this conversation for me,
many thanks if anyone can help

Anh Khanh bao thang nay vao sg. The a co vao ko nhi?

ó em ơi, vào anh sẽ alo đi thăm các em. Bố vẫn khỏe chứ

Mà hình như cái ông chụp hình là người Úc nhỉ , hi hi

Hihi e hoi de e o sg don anh. Chu e hay di toi di lui ma. Bo em van khoe a.Hihi e hoi de e o sg don. Chu e or di toi di lui ma.

Ko sao, cứ công việc di, vào nếu các em ở mũi né thì a chạy ra dó xem chúng mày làm ăn ra saoKo

Haha the nhe anh.

OK, BB hai chi em

redgate wrote:

Hihi e hoi de e o sg don anh. Chu e hay di toi di lui ma. Bo em van khoe a.Hihi e hoi de e o sg don. Chu e or di toi di lui ma.
Ko sao, cứ công việc di, vào nếu các em ở mũi né thì a chạy ra dó xem chúng mày làm ăn ra saoKo
Haha the nhe anh.
OK, BB hai chi em

Did you scan this off a chat?  I hate it when Vietnamese people text and don't use the accenting marks...makes it hard to learn Vietnamese.  Here's my attempt at translating.

How many months (when) will you come to Saigon Khanh.  You will come right?

(addressing a younger person), when I get there, I will call you to meet.  Father is well?

And the picture looks like the man that took the picture is Australian, haha

Haha, I ask so I can meet/welcome you in Saigon.  Of course, I often go to and from.  My father is well.  Haha, I ask so I can meet/welcome you in Saigon.

No problem, you go to work, if all of you are in Mũi Né (a resort town outside Phan Thiết) then I will run out there and see how you make a living. 

Haha the nhe anh.
is that right..oh really

OK, BB hai chi em
good bye - see you two later

It appears to me to be a conversation between Khanh who is from Australia and two girls who are working/living outside Phan Thiết.  They are asking when Khanh will come to Vietnam so they can come pick him up at Tân Sơn Nhất Airport.  He tells them not to worry about picking him up but focus on their work.  When he gets into Hồ Chí Minh City, he'll call them and maybe go out to Mũi Né to meet/visit them.

The way they talk seems to me like old pals/friends or the girl is his sister/cousin.  Hope my translation helps.  It's not 100% correct I'm sure.  Anyone else can feel free to do quality control on my translation.

So I take it Khanh is your boyfriend/husband and you're wondering what's being text/chat about?

thank you very much, Yes, it was a chat conversation, so hard to translate I'm sure.

no, I am doing a little detective work on behalf of a friend who's husband has gone to live in Mui Ne with a vietnamese girl!

redgate wrote:

no, I am doing a little detective work on behalf of a friend who's husband has gone to live in Mui Ne with a vietnamese girl!

What an adulterous jerk!  Unfortunately, this happens alot.  Married men from developed countries often come to Vietnam and have mistress wives/second wives.  They return to the States/Canada/UK/Australia, and keep their regular jobs while sending money to support their second family.  To save face, the wives here just say that her husband is working overseas and is working on sponsoring her to go there but there's some problem with the embassy, paperwork, etc...(she keeps saying this for like 3 years...5 years...10 years).  Once a year, the foreign husband returns telling his wife overseas that he has to take care of dying relatives/business, whatever, so he can see his mistress wife/second wife. 

You should embarrass the hell out of them by taking out a huge billboard in Mũi Né with a picture of your friend and her husband during their wedding day and write some Russian words so nobody can understand if the billboard is an advertisement for a wedding shop or not (Mũi Né is also known as Little Russia) but locals will recognize their picture.

redgate wrote:

Haha the nhe anh.
OK, BB hai chi em

Hi, I read the message as follows:

- Mr Khanh informs he will come in this month. How about you?
- Yes, I do. When I come, I will come to see you both. How is [our] father? It seems that the photographer is Australian? hihi... [a smile]
-Hihi [a smile], I ask you because I will stay in Saigon [abbreviated as SG] so that I can take you when you come. Because I go here and there all the times.
- No problem, take care of yourself. On coming, I will go to see you both. If you are in Mui Ne, I will go there to see how your business is.
- Hehe [a laugh], okay brother.
- OK, bye you both [sisters].

I think the above is just a conversation between a brother and his younger sister.

Hope the translation is useful for you.

Cheers

:D

Dear,

I think Tam290711 translate better then Tran Hung Dao....;)

Yuli

Doesn't sound like adultery or anything flirtatious.

Sounds like she's speaking with a Northern accent? Is your friend's husband from the North too or speaks with a Northern accent?

It sounds like he's speaking to 2 people he refers to as big sister and small sister.

They also reply as 2:

"Hihi e hoi de e o sg don anh. Chu e hay di toi di lui ma. Bo em van khoe a..."

I ask so I can be in Saigon to pick you up at the airport. We (chu=chung) often travel back and forth (I presume travel between Saigon and Mui Ne) My dad is still healthy and well...

Saigon to Mui Ne is quite a travel something like 4 hours give or take. And he's asking about their father's health and not their mother so it might suggest he knows their father or their family.
He also doesn't show any urgency to meet them by saying when he has time he'll come out to Mui Ne to see how their business or work is doing. Most importantly he doesn't show any concerns for these 2 sisters/friend. He never asked how they are doing or anything.

Yuli_nguyen wrote:

Dear,

I think Tam290711 translate better then Tran Hung Dao....;)

Yuli

I don't see it as a contest and welcome the improvement.  Glad a local person could pipe in.

Tran Hung Dao wrote:

Anyone else can feel free to do quality control on my translation.

Tam290711 wrote:

I think the above is just a conversation between a brother and his younger sister. ...

khanh44 wrote:

The cat's already out of the bag. 

redgate wrote:

The original poster already stated that her friend's husband is going to live with a girl who isn't his wife (therefore considered adulterous) or his sister (if it was an innocent brother/sister conversation, then why is redgate doing "detective work"?). Adultery is illegal in Vietnam.

From http://vietnamnews.vn/talk-around-town/ … -cold.html
"According to the law, a married person committing adultery can be ordered to pay a fine - but at only VND100,000 - VND500,000 (US$6-$30), it is considered a pittance. And, again according to the law, adulterers face a maximum of three years in prison if their adultery causes serious consequences to the other party.

"The law sounds strict," says lawyer Nga. "But it is extremely difficult to bring violators to court. It is difficult and complicated to define how much victims of adultery suffer from wounded spirit and respect. But it is necessary to have clear evidence if the victims want to sue."

@@@ Trần Hưng Đạo
Sorry..bcz i dont know how to quote some part..so need copy and fix it...So stupic myself.

Anh Khanh bảo tháng này vào Sg. Thế anh có vào không nhỉ?

Your translate: ( Yours ) How many months (when) will you come to Saigon Khanh.  You will come right?

In this sentence the people whom from the North, so maybe you misunderstand. bảo = told, so correct sentence will become:

=> Mr Khanh told: he would come SG in this month. How about you?

Yours translation:And the picture looks like the man that took the picture is Australian, haha

This sentence, they didnt mention about any picture. Cái ông chụp hình = photographer man

=> It seems like that the photographer man is Australian? ..lol

Hihi e hoi de e o sg don anh. Chu e hay di toi di lui ma. Bo em van khoe a.Hihi e hoi de e o sg don.

Yours...:Haha, I ask so I can meet/welcome you in Saigon.  Of course, I often go to and from.  My father is well.  Haha, I ask so I can meet/welcome you in Saigon.

Di tới đi lui  : mean go forward & go back...But in Vietnamese, exactly meaning is: Usually go out, not home.

= >Hihi [a smile], I ask you so I can pick up you. Bcz i usually go out.

Yuli :D

Dear Khanh,

When Vietnamese said: Hai chị em. it mean : sure the older  is a woman, but another person ( EM ), can be a man or a woman.

If they say; Hai Anh Em, sure older is a Man, and another can be a man or a woman.

Yuli :)

khanh44 wrote:

Sounds like she's speaking with a Northern accent? Is your friend's husband from the North too or speaks with a Northern accent?

It sounds like he's speaking to 2 people he refers to as big sister and small sister.

They also reply as 2:

"Hihi e hoi de e o sg don anh. Chu e hay di toi di lui ma. Bo em van khoe a..."

I ask so I can be in Saigon to pick you up at the airport. We (chu=chung) often travel back and forth (I presume travel between Saigon and Mui Ne) My dad is still healthy and well...

Saigon to Mui Ne is quite a travel something like 4 hours give or take. And he's asking about their father's health and not their mother so it might suggest he knows their father or their family.
He also doesn't show any urgency to meet them by saying when he has time he'll come out to Mui Ne to see how their business or work is doing. Most importantly he doesn't show any concerns for these 2 sisters/friend. He never asked how they are doing or anything.

redgate wrote:

Ko sao, cứ công việc di, vào nếu các em ở mũi né thì a chạy ra dó xem chúng mày làm ăn ra sao

Dear Red Gate,

100% the man & the woman here just friend...Bcz when vietnam they call : chung may ( 2 person : the woman and her brother or her sister)...mean they just friend...good friend....Haizzzz... maybe your friend a bit jealous....Feeling so jealous will kill Love....Trust each other is better i think so.

Yuli

Yuli_nguyen wrote:

Dear Khanh,

When Vietnamese said: Hai chị em. it mean : sure the older  is a woman, but another person ( EM ), can be a man or a woman.

If they say; Hai Anh Em, sure older is a Man, and another can be a man or a woman.

Yuli :)

yep I forgot about that. But since he asked how their father is doing I assume they are siblings one obviously being the older sister and the other is the younger brother or sister.

But we obviously agree it's nothing what the 'friend' of poster thinks it is. I think it's just another lost in translation relationship where the wife doesn't understand the language and culture of the husband.

:D:D:D

Yuli_nguyen wrote:

Yuli :D

As someone who is learning Vietnamese, I do appreciate your feedback and explanation.  As I said earlier

Tran Hung Dao wrote:

I hate it when Vietnamese people text and don't use the accenting marks...makes it hard to learn Vietnamese.

Without the accenting marks, I didn't know "bao thang" was actually bảo tháng as you translated.  Instead I though it was bao tháng, like how much/how many "iPhone 5c, 5s xách tay giá bao nhiêu". 

But bảo means protection/guard (người bảo vệ) so how does it translate to "told".

hmm..you put the wrong accenting mark in your writing!

It's báo, not bo :rolleyes:. thông báo = inform.  I don't think this is the same scenario as cám ơn/cm ơn north/south dialect thingy.  You're teaching me wrong woman.:D

Tam290711 wrote:

I think the above is just a conversation between a brother and his younger sister.

Yuli_nguyen wrote:

100% the man & the woman here just friend..... maybe your friend a bit jealous....Feeling so jealous will kill Love....Trust each other is better i think so.

Yuli

khanh44 wrote:

But we obviously agree it's nothing what the 'friend' of poster thinks it is. I think it's just another lost in translation relationship where the wife doesn't understand the language and culture of the husband.

We aren't in the UK (where redgate is from) so we don't know the whole picture.  The three of you are just looking at the translation text and by your reasoning, it's harmless. 

Unless redgate pipes in this conversation, the only thing we have is from redgate's words herself...

redgate wrote:

therefore, there's more to this picture than we know.  I think for now we should not go on guessing on what the situation is without further information. I applaud you three for thinking good about the person.  Your naiveness and optimism is commended.

Yuli_nguyen wrote:

@@@ Trần Hưng Đạo

By the way, you're the first person to respond to my name with accenting marks.  Congratulations!  Your prize is:

Over there:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYzbbxErBLzpsTNdDTsiP2dMuAPhqOwoc8NhZvE-9riQY-zFatIw

No, it's over yonder:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpckLqkuRZL76c7kTeBOJ83iV4PHeY6bgoZTMdRA-DOqb8CoX_Uw

No, to the left that way:
http://files.myopera.com/thevuong/albums/195438/danh%20t%C6%B0%E1%BB%9Bng%20Tr%E1%BA%A7n%20H%C6%B0ng%20%C4%90%E1%BA%A1o.JPG

No no, it's over there:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7lM9JV0mTLpmz2T66QvjvpJS7m3m43fB7JI5nsyfHt3G4_Co5

No, it's up to the left:
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5400/tranhungdao2.jpg

It's down there:
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxUkTcyeuenWltzqtEOeVAOPmUQp8xbOfIZ7d5YW2BjeOOIjWE

It's really in front of you:
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSwQPNZAab31mQ2ECHfFJTjDOvs4SZvb93RG4CxoiL42L03jhx

http://d4nations.com/webpubl/images/1aareward.jpg

I like this reward picture too:  It looks like the S that's the shape of Vietnam.

http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/sites/default/files/images/sunshine_reward_chart_numbered_colour_0001_460.jpg

no wonder nobody understands anybody here.
just like the traffic.
miraculously everybody is able to find their way home

@@@ Trần Hưng Đạo:

Your idea:
As someone who is learning Vietnamese, I do appreciate your

But bảo means protection/guard (người bảo vệ) so how does it translate to "told".

hmm..you put the wrong accenting mark in your writing!

Trust me, i dont teach you wrong. Bảo vệ mean : guard, but when the people say: Mr. Khanh bảo anh ấy sẽ đi SG = Mr. Khanh nói là anh ấy sẽ đi SG. ( North, they use bảo = told, South they dont use that ).

And thông báo =  inform .I know that , but if like that they will said: thông báo, they dont say only Bảo, Bcz here is Northern accent, it is really diffrent with : Cám ơn or Cảm ơn.

If still dont trust me, you can do a text like this: you search google: you just search: Tôi bảo and Tôi báo.... Sure Tôi bảo will have a lot of links for that. 

Anyway Your Vietnamese..so great.:)

P/S: If i use laptop; i will typing with accenting marks..But if i use by phone..CANT.

Yuli

Thank you all for your translations. Very helpful. Yes, a bill board would be great but hen you're so far away it's difficult to do anything. He's spent all their money on setting up a new business including buying his new girlfriend a business  and now employs members of her family.
Seems it's pretty common. He met her in SIngapore handing out promotional leaflets.
I wondered if you could tell me what this is about - no need to translate word for word, just a general idea of what's it about. Many Thanks

Phien ban 2, tieng Viet co dau

Edition 2

Hôm nay mình viết bài này mục đích là gửi đến những con người có tính hay ghanh tị, luôn tỏ ra nguy hiểm, hiểu biết hơn người. Phải khẳng định một điều là tất cả những con người đó đều là những con người có trí thức, nhưng trí thức một cách máy móc, cổ hũ, ít hiểu biết vì mình biết rằng cả cuộc đời của họ chỉ quanh quẩn ở một nơi nào đó ít có cơ hội đi đây đi kia để mở rộng tầm mắt hay nói cách khác là ếch ngồi đáy giếng.
Nếu bạn không phải loại người này xin vui lòng bỏ qua bài viết của mình.

Trước tiên mình muốn viết một ít về bản thân mình để các bạn khỏi phải ngạc nhiên.
Mình sinh ra và lớn lên trong một gia đình không mấy khá giả cho lắm. Chính vì điều đó đã thôi thúc mình luôn luôn có nghị lực cố gắng học hành và làm việc chăm chỉ để có được như ngày hôm nay. Mình rất tự hào và hãnh diện với những thành tựu mà mình đã gặt hái được chính những điều đó đã tạo cho mình một cuộc sống hạnh phúc và thịnh vượng như ngày hôm nay và mình biết rất rõ trong số những người đã từng là bạn bè của mình rất ít ai có thể có cuộc sống như cua mình.

Có một số bạn đặt vấn đề rằng : ở đâu mà cô ấy lại có nhiều tiền vậy?
Xin thưa rằng, cô ấy có nhiều tiền là do cô ấy chăm chỉ lao động mà có được. Nói thật với các bạn, mình có tính tự lập và đã biết đi làm từ thời học phổ thông, cái thời mà các bạn chỉ biết ăn và chơi rồi ngửa tay xin tiền ba mẹ.
Không những mình lo cho bản thân mình được mà mình còn có thể lo cho cho gia đình mình có cuộc sống tốt hơn bằng cách gửi tiền về cho mẹ mình hàng tháng. Quan niệm của mình là làm việc là chìa khoá để đi đến thành công. Không làm thì không ai tự dưng đem phần đến cho. Chăm làm thì sẽ có tiền, có tiền thì sẽ có tất cả, đến lúc đó thì các bạn sẽ không bị phụ thuộc vào gia đình và vào vợ/chồng mìnhsau này và đỡ phải mang tiếng là ăn bám, biết chưa các bạn.
Mình cảm thấy rất hãnh diện về bản thân khi mình đã có khả năng tự chi trả tất cả những chi phí du học trong suốt quãng thời gian 6 năm ở nước ngoài. Và bây giờ với tấm bằng thạc sĩ kinh tế trong tay, một công việc đáng mơ ước đối với nhiều người và một công ty riêng mình hoàn toàn có quyền tự hào về bản thân. Tại sao mình lại được như thế, xin thưa rằng đó là tại vì mình hiểu được giá trị của đồng tiền và biết được những ưu điểm sẵn có trong con người mình. Các bạn thử nhìn lại mình xem các bạn đã khi nào kiếm sống bằng chính sức lao động của mình chưa, các bạn đã bao giờ tạo ra giá trị của con người mình chưa hay chỉ là ngửa tay xin tiền ba mẹ khi còn đi học sau đó lập gia đình rồi phụ thuộc vào chồng và lãng quên ba mẹ mình. Có thể điều này là tốt với các bạn.

Một số khác lại nói rằng : Có thể cô ấy làm ăn không đàng hoàng. Câu nói này nghe khá lý tưởng và mình cũng thích vì mình cũng tự hào rằng phải xinh đẹp thông minh và khôn khéo mới làm như vậy được chứ. Làm ăn không đàng hoàng nó khó hơn làm ăn đàng hoàng gấp trăm lần đấy các bạn à, không khéo là die như chơi, những con người vừa xấu vẻ bề ngoài đã vậy còn xấu luôn cả bên trong thì chẳng bao giờ làm được, thậm chí có thể bị lừa mất tiền, mất mạng như chơi. Còn những thành phần thông minh, học nhiều nhưng chẳng xinh chẳng khéo thì có muốn làm cũng chẳng ai thừa nhận.

Rồi một số khác lại nói như này: cô ấy có nhiều tiền là do cô ấy lấy chồng giàu chăng?
Câu này nghe cũng bùi tai đấy vì mình hãnh diện và tự hào về vẻ bề ngoài cũng như sự khéo léo của mình vì người ta thường hay nói kiều nữ và đại gia mà, phải đẹp và khéo thì đại gia mới lấy chứ không đẹp không khéo thì cho không họ cũng chẳng thèm đâu.. Như mình thì lấy chồng giàu thì rất dễ. Còn các bạn có muốn thì cũng cố gắng, phấn đấu cả đời cũng chưa chắc được. Nồi nào úp vung nấy thôi, mình giàu thì mình sẽ lấy được chồng giàu, những ai vừa xấu, vừa ngu dốt, lại không có tư cách đạo đức thì sẽ lấy một người chồng tương đồng như thế, hoặc bị chơi xong rồi bỏ mà còn bị coi thường nữa đó là điều hiển nhiên thôi. Thật đáng xấu hổ
Ai mà chẳng mong lấy được một người chồng đầy đủ về tài chính, có ai muốn lấy một anh chồng nghèo, đến ăn cũng phải chạy hàng bữa không? Nếu như thế thì sẽ không có chuyện để bàn tán. Mình biết có những con người có tính ích kỷ và ganh tị, chỉ muốn mình hơn người chứ không muốn người hơn mình. Còn mình thì ngược lại nếu như muốn cái gì thì mình sẽ cố gắng và quyết tâm để đạt được nó chứ không phải bằng cách ngồi ở nhà bình chuyện thiên hạ rồi ghanh tị với bạn mình. Khẳng định một điều là mình rất may mắn vì mình luôn có được những điều mà mình mong muốn.
Mình rất hạnh phúc và sung sướng khi lấy được một người chồng vừa có tiền vừa có quyền và mình sẽ không cần bận tâm lo lắng về nhiều thứ, mình cảm thấy mình rất xứng đáng khi có được một người chồng như thế.

Tiện thể đây mình xin chỉ cho các bạn một số chiêu để có được chồng giàu:

1/ Xinh đẹp
2/ Thông minh, chăm chỉ
3/ Có công việc, biết ngoại ngữ.
4/ Có tài chính riêng
5/ Có tư cách ( làm người mà không có tư cách sẽ bị người khác xem thường, cho không cũng chẳng ai thèm đâu, thật đáng nhục nhã)

Những địa điểm mà mình hay lui đến toàn những nơi đẳng cấp, những người có tiền mới đến đó được không phải là những nơi không đàng hoàng như các bạn nghĩ đâu nhé. Mình cũng thông cảm với các bạn vì cả đời các bạn có đến những nơi đó bao giờ đâu mà biết nó đàng hoàng với không đàng hoàng. Đã dốt thì không nên thưa thốt, đã ngu thì đừng tỏ ra nguy hiểm các bạn ạ. Thực sự các bạn chỉ là những loại ếch ngồi đáy giếng thôi chẳng biết thế nào là văn hoá phương Tây. Và mình cũng thừa sức phân biệt được cái gì lành mạnh và cái gì không lành mạnh.
Được mặc đẹp, được đi đến những nơi sang trọng đẳng cấp, tiếp xúc với những con người đẳng cấp ai mà không muốn. Mình được như vậy là vì mình có khả năng, có tài chính, có ngoại hình, có quần áo đẹp có ,... để có thể đi đến đó,nhìn lại các bạn xem cũng muốn được đi như người ta nhưng xem lại mình chẳng có gì thì làm sao có thể đi đến đó được.
Liệu các bạn đi nghe nhạc nước ngoài, tiếp xúc với người nước ngoài các bạn có đủ trình độ để hiểu không hay là đàn gảy tai trâu?
Nói tóm lại không tiền, không sắc, không tư cách, không trí tuệ suốt ngày ngồi bình chuyện thiên hạ thì rút cuộc các bạn cũng chỉ là những con người không ra gì. Muốn được như người khác ư? Còn lâu lắm. Các bạn hãy cố gắng rèn luyện tư cách đạo đức bản thân, trau dồi kiến thức và cố gắng lao động đi. Chúc các bạn vào một ngày không xa sẽ có được một cuộc sống hạnh phúc và đầy đủ tài chính như mình.
Cuối tuần vui vẻ !!

Here is the google translation: Not exact, but you will get the idea of that post :D

Version 2 , accented Vietnamese

Edition 2

Today I write this purpose is sent to the computer or human jealousy , always proved dangerous , more understanding person . It is confirmed that one thing that all humans are human intellectual , but an intellectual machinery , conservative , less understanding because they know that their life revolves around somewhere given little chance to go to another eye opening or otherwise frog sitting bottom of the well .
If you do not have this kind of person , please ignore my post .

First I wanted to write a little about myself so that you do not have to wonder .
I grew up in a not very well-off family very much . Because it has always urged her to be strong and try to learn to work hard to get today . I'm very proud and proud of the achievements that they have achieved the things that has made her a happy life and prosperity today and I know very well of you who have been my friends are very few who can take life as his .

There are some issues you put that somewhere she has so much money ?
Please answer that , she has so much money that her hard work that has been . To be honest with you , I have been known to be independent and work from the high school , a time when you just know to eat and play and parents begging for money .
Not what I was worried for myself that I can take care of his family have a better life by sending money to her mother monthly . The concept of his work is the key to be successful . Do not make sudden nobody to take part . Care will have the money to do it , it will have all the money , until then you will not be dependent on the family and the wife / husband, and help to bring this minhsau known as battens , the less you know .
I feel very proud of myself when I was able to pay all the costs during the study period 6 years overseas . And now with a master's degree in economics in hand , a desirable job for many people and companies have their own totally proud of myself . Why do I get like that , please sir that's because I understand the value of money and know the advantages available within yourself . You try to look at my watch when you have to make a living by the labor of their own yet , you 've never created his human values ​​and not just begging for money while in school parents then married and dependent on her husband and his parents neglected . Maybe this is good for you .

Some say, Can she do not eat properly . This statement I hear quite ideal and also because I like to boast that beautiful smart and wise to do so is rather new . Do not eat properly it's harder to eat properly hundred times that of my friend , not as smart as players die , the man had just looks so bad is always bad inside as it never was , can even be tricked lost money, lost their lives as players . But the smart components , but not pretty much learned not smart then nobody wants to admit .

Then some others say this : she has so much money that she marry wealthy reasonable?
This verse also heard that because dirt and proud his proud appearance as well as his ingenuity as people often say that the beloved woman and giants , to the beautiful and clever new take not of great beauty the fall is not even where they do not .. As I shall marry rich is easy . But you may want to try it as well , striving to make his life has not been . Where do face this region alone , her rich husband , I 'll get rich , those who have bad , just ignorant , have no moral status , it will get a husband like similarity , and discard or play but more often it is considered evident only. It's a shame
Who would not get a full stack of finance , who wants to get a poor husband , to eat every meal does not have to run ? If so , you will not have to talk about . I know there are people who are selfish and jealous , I just want more people not want their people . But on the other hand , if I want something , I 'll try and determination to achieve it rather than sit at home by lower average natural conversation with his friend and jealousy . Assert yourself a very lucky thing is that I always get what I want.
I am very happy and happy to get my husband had just the right amount and you will not need to bother worrying about many things , I felt I deserved to have a husband like that .

Add to this I would like to show you a way to get rich husband :

1 / Handsome
2 / Smart , hardworking
3 / There are jobs , know foreign languages ​​.
4 / There are separate financial
5 / Having ( who do not have status will often be viewed by others , for not well nobody , really worth the humiliation )

The locations they frequented places in the whole class , the new money was not decent places are not as you might think okay . I also sympathize with you for your entire life you have never been to those places where I know it is not decent to decent . Broke , do not sparse , it was stupid not to get the dangerous man. Really you just kind of bottom hole frog sitting alone knew how Western culture . And his legacy and strength are what distinguish what is healthy and unhealthy .
To wear nice places to go to class luxury , contacts with people who do not want class . I was like that is because I have the ability , with financial and appearance , with beautiful clothes , ... to be able to go to it , looking back you want to go see it , but as I look back there is nothing , how could it come to be .
Does the music you go abroad, foreign exposure you qualified to understand or is not gay buffalo herd ?
In short, no money , no identity , no status , no mean intellectual conversation sitting around the galaxy , then ultimately you are the only person not to do . U want to be like other people ? As long ago . You try to train yourself ethics , knowledge and hone try laborers . Wishing you a day to get away from a life full of happiness and his financial .
Happy weekend !

redgate wrote:

Thank you all for your translations. Very helpful. Yes, a bill board would be great but hen you're so far away it's difficult to do anything. He's spent all their money on setting up a new business including buying his new girlfriend a business  and now employs members of her family.
Seems it's pretty common. He met her in SIngapore handing out promotional leaflets.
I wondered if you could tell me what this is about - no need to translate word for word, just a general idea of what's it about. Many Thanks

No, I'm not getting suckered into that again.  You don't contribute to this forum and you just come on to ask us to do your work for you.  Use Google Translate.

Tran Hung Dao wrote:
redgate wrote:

No, I'm not getting suckered into that again.  You don't contribute to this forum and you just come on to ask us to do your work for you.  Use Google Translate.

:lol::lol::lol:
at least you learnt... unlike others

hELLnoi wrote:
Tran Hung Dao wrote:
redgate wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
at least you learnt... unlike others

The first time was being nice...but after we translated the first piece, we figured the OP would come back on the forum and talk to us..shed light..but she didn't do squat but let us squabble with what-ifs, assumptions, just let us made our own drama.  I don't think we need active Expats wasting our time on speculating....oh wow, Singapore, maybe he's this ..that..no, wait, she's...blah blah.

Tran Hung Dao wrote:

We aren't in the UK (where redgate is from) so we don't know the whole picture.  The three of you are just looking at the translation text and by your reasoning, it's harmless. 
Unless redgate pipes in this conversation, the only thing we have is from redgate's words herself...
therefore, there's more to this picture than we know.  I think for now we should not go on guessing on what the situation is without further information. I applaud you three for thinking good about the person.  Your naiveness and optimism is commended.

Well You d better learn some Vietnamese. it will be useful for your stay inVN

dainguyen wrote:

Well You d better learn some Vietnamese. it will be useful for your stay inVN

Useful general advice but who are you talking to?

Too much to read and translate for me but I can tell this dude is a true Viet Kieu by my definition. And I agree with Johnny's comment prior to being edited about Viet Kieu's. Just give's all the Viet Kieu's in general a bad name. They should have a separate category for Viet Kieu's raised in Vietnam with those not raised in Vietnam and are truely expats.

Just a total scumbag.

The troll had all of you.  :lol:

Hey, someone told me the word gullible is not in the dictionary or an English word.  Would any of you care to look it up?  :thanks: