Anybody can help me improve my English?

I am a Chinese girl, I am 28 year old.
I do foreign trade, so English is very important to me.
My English  spoken and listening is very poor. Hope some of you can help me.
I am honest, and I am eager to help others.
If we can be friends, I will be your reliable and faithful friend.

Because my English is poor, your patience will be highly appreciated.

I have car, and I can drive you to many interesting places ,which you may not know from Internet or your friends.

Pls contact me, better send me SMS, my number is 18507557139 and 18675572221 .

Regards
Colleen Shu

Hi colleen the best way you can improve upon is to use english more and more.The person whom you are speaking to should be able to correct you every time where  you make a mistake. So this way you would make a note on your mistakes and would not repeat them again. This process will take time and eventually you would become a good communicator.If you need any help you can send me a message.

Thanks

Hi Colleen,

A good way to better your English is to make English friends. As you may know there's a huge concentration of English speakers in the Shekou area of SZ. Since you have a car, it may not be a huge task to get there. Specifically the Sea World area is the most popular area for English speakers.

If you are looking for a tutor and willing to pay I have a Chinese friend who's English is very good and she's in a relationship with a Brit. She's a teacher by trade, so she's very capable in teaching English.

Kris