GOOD GYM

Could people recommend a good gym to me?

・living in 7th district near the Deák Ferenc tér
・cheep
・Easy-going

I've googled gyms in Budapest, but many of the webpages are in Hungarian.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I heard this one is good:

life1wellness.hu/

if you try, let me know how is it :)

Hey, i'm moving to Budapest soon and I would like if anyone could recommend any gyms close by to district 5. I really dont want to be demotivated because of distance. Also it has to be cheap but with good equipments(i am a student :) )

the best one from location and price for me is: The training station facebook.com/ttsbudapest

I checked out Life Fitness near Corvin .
Nice gym, took a tour through when they just opened up a couple years back. Pool and parking but for me it was too pricey and I would have to buy a monthly tram pass to get there. Cost in total 2 years ago would of been close to $130. a month for membership and transportation pass.
I noticed a funky gym I used to go to has now just reopened after being first turned into an overpriced yoga studio and then just sitting empty for a long time. It is called, Lady Fitness. Funky place 3 years back when I was a member but the instructors were mostly good and the price was cheap and they were open for extended hours everyday.
Their new on line site is still written in HU and they do not post their prices online. On the Big Blvd. upstairs in an apt. house.Above the Rossmans store in a red brick building on the corner.
I will have to double check the cross st. in the 7th district though.
I have looked into several different gyms over a 15 year off and on again life in HU.
Most I find are ok but overpriced and cramped. I am not comfortable with Astoria gym, too crowded for me. Both of their locations are crowded.
I have taken classes in private home gyms in Erd that were top notch, almost as good as in LA, Calif. Owner operated gyms with women who really knew their stuff.
In Budapest so far I have not found the same quality of instructors as in tiny little Erd.
In Erd the gym's were owner operated so they were motovated to give good classes.
You will find most gyms do teach in Hungarian but you can learn to catch on and keep up.
After a botched knee surgery and getting older( no one wants to be the oldest person in the gym) I have taken to working out at home, save allot of money and time that way.DVD's yoga, light weights , bands and a couple mats I bought an elliptical machine for home use. Its' ok for now." Lady Fitness "was a good value but honestly I don't know what the deal is with them with their re opening.
I have seen so many gyms come and go over here in Budapest.

I have heard Gilda Maxx gym is a decent one.