Hello guys I have a question about Fiancé Permit

First i'd like to say hi to everyone here in this forum , it is nice to find a space where to share ideas with people and learn further more about the steps and procedures about immigration to that beautiful country Norway :)
My question is about the fiancé permit , if we want to apply for that , do we need to meet first before we do it  ?

Hi  moonlight_wolf2013,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to go through the Information on visas Norway forum, where you might get some useful information.

You might also find out more in the articles in the Visa in Norway guide. :)

Thank you,

David.

when you're planning to marry someone, don't you think it would be a good idea to meet them first, regardless of what the paperwork might require?

Thanks for your replies guys , I have been through the embassy information and they did not mention anything about if we have to meet first to apply for visa fiancé or not , that is why i am asking here to see if i can find similar cases ...
To answer you Iceland Animator , i will say i do agree with you 100% people planing to get married have to meet in person first if the circumstances are really helping them ..My case is different i have been with the lady i am in love with since 2006 we talk everyday in the net we talk on the phone but she can't come to me here because she has to be with her sick mother that has very bad health conditions and she is the only one that take care of her . That's why we we are looking for an easy way for me to go there and meet her there and that way we will have the chance to know each other in person and have our plans done ...
Thanks for your time