Mums meeting in the north

Hello everyone, iam actually writing to all mum living in the north. Actually iam just back from dublin ,Ireland with my little baby girl and iam looking for new friends living in the north of the country for some baby meet up. i would be very happy to meet with some new friends or even make a small group for mums who have babies .
Thanks a lot.

The north, even when a poster works out what country you're blabbering about, is a big place.
You could easily be talking about the north of Eire or the British run north.
Apart from being in the wrong forum, it's way to vague.

Hi Parinidhi,

Welcome back to Mauritius.  I am a Dub living in Mont Choisy.  Not far from where we live there is Café called Funky Monkey.  Sometimes I go there for lunch.  A lot of young Mums like yourself meet up there as there is a play area for the children.  The food is great.  The staff are very child friendly and it is very safe.  You might like to try it if you are up this way.

I understood your post perfectly and you are on the correct forum.  I really don't know what the other reply is about.  The North of Eire ?  The British run North ?  This person obviously does not realize that these are one and the same.

I think I saw a post recently about a lady looking to put a Mother and Child group together in the North.  You might like to scroll through and contact some of the girls who posted on it.

All the best.  I hope you settle back in ok.

Steph.

mas fred wrote:

The north, even when a poster works out what country you're blabbering about, is a big place.
You could easily be talking about the north of Eire or the British run north.
Apart from being in the wrong forum, it's way to vague.

You are the one who may be in the wrong.
The OP knows what she is saying if she did post on the Mauritius forum
May be instead of getting on your high horse, you should pay attention as to the forum ( unless you are the one who moved it from the UKor wherever in the North  to Mauritius .... then everything is naught)

Just my Rs 0.02