New Member, happy to be here.

Hi All
My name is Cliff im living in spain at the moment but looking to expand my business  in to malta, looking after children while parents have a coffee and go shopping.

Nice to be here
Cliff

Hi Cliff,

welcome to the forum.

From what I see and hear you will find a very competive market here in Malta. Definitly do your homework -)))

I wish you luck
Ricky

Thanks Ricky and thanks for your advice.

Welcome to the forum Cliff

As Ricky said there may be a bit of competition but as they say................nothing ventured nothing gained.

Like we always advise those wanting to come to Malta.......do some serious homework. You wont be disappointed.

Good Luck

Mike

Welcome to the forum Cliff and best of luck for your future projects!

Who knows I may need your services in the future, depending from where you will be based. My 4 years son will start attending the Kindergarden in October and I as work different shifts from home, I may need someone who could take him and pick him up from school, just about 15 mins walking from my house.

Cheerio :)
Antonio

Thanks for your welcome Antonio.
Would love to be of service in the future for your family.

Hi cakeshop,

I would agree with Ricky. Malta's main shopping arcades and some of the bigger shops, coffee places etc already have free play areas for kids or very little charge.

Baby sitting services and now government after school clubs are springing up everywhere. However, breakfast clubs are not around in Malta. With many work places starting as early as 7 and school not starting until 8:30 (7:30) in St. Pauls, having somewhere to drop children off, where they are given breakfast and then taken to school would be a good idea?

Caroline

Hi Caroline
If everything goes well I should have the best facilities on offer I'm more of a business man than hands on with the children, hopefully I can find only the best child care staff as I already have in other country's.

Thanks for any feedback given hope to meet you all soon.

Cliff.