Hi from me

i am a brit expat who moved to jeddah for work.... feel alone sometimes but trying to balance it by travelling around the city.

so let me hear from other ppl who live in this massive city

x

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Hopefully you'll be able to make a few friends at work and through this forum (my best advice for here is to be active in the discussions so people get to know you). 

Oh, and something to cheer you up: be glad you're in Jeddah, not Riyadh lol

Alliecat wrote:

Oh, and something to cheer you up: be glad you're in Jeddah, not Riyadh lol

Completely agree with Alliecat :(

I can't believe you said that Alliecat!  Riyadh is the best!  Heck, that's why we are here isn't it?  :lol::lol::lol:

CAF wrote:

I can't believe you said that Alliecat!  Riyadh is the best!  Heck, that's why we are here isn't it?  :lol::lol::lol:

I have been to 3 Major Cities Of Kindgom ( Riyadh - Jeddah - Khobar )

and Riyadh can only be seen best with this reason that we are here . LOL
:D:)

why alliecat whats the biggest difference bet jeddah and riyadh? im currently beig offerd a job in riyadh should i think twice first?

HI - HOW R U?

why alliecat whats the biggest difference bet jeddah and riyadh?

Jeddah is more liberal while Riyadh is quite conservative.  But don't worry--many of us are dealing with it :)

lol thnx guys well i hv not been to riyadh and i guess i wont bother going now hehe.... but its all cool enjoying the city as much as i can and trying to keep my self busy... hope to hear from more ppl soon.

love

Aiman

Hello everyone I am Saudi who was born in Jeddah then I moved to the US for awhile. I am back to Jeddah now. I can always help anyone who needs any thing or info about Jeddah.

any one got any idea for wt we could do this summer??? lets hear from all of u and maybe get together for a road trip or sumfin.... will be great!!

x