An ESL teacher who wants to take over my Sunday class?

hi all-

i've been working as an english teacher in yangmei & taipei, but will be leaving the country in a few weeks for another teaching job. i've found someone to take over my classes in yangmei, but i still need someone to take my sunday class here in taipei. it's a private class of 4 middle school students that lasts 1.5 hrs. it's a mixed ability classroom and a 10 min walk from the dapinglin mrt station. they've expressed interest in classes 2x/week, but i was not able to accommodate due to my job in yangmei - so there may be an opportunity to add another class if schedules are compatible. the parents are very open to teaching styles, which means you have a lot more room to experiment with various approaches & methods than you would at a school. if you'd like to supplement your current teaching hours or want to know more, please message me!

cheers,
shin-shin

i also forgot to mention that the hourly rate is above average, from 700-800/hr. you'll have to negotiate the exact amount with the parents. easy to get 800/hr after a class or 2 after they see how you interact with the kids.

Hi shin-shin!

Could you please post your advert in the Taipei classifieds section?

Thanks
Armand

ok - will do