Looking for Work From Home Opportunity

I have done Masters in Journalism and Mass communication from one of the well-known Universities of India. I also have 2 years of experience in content writing,including Seo content. I am looking for some freelancing work that i could do from home. As i have a 2 year old kid to take care of, a full time job is not the right option for me.Can anyone suggest me something valuable?

Hi  Farah Salim Khan,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to post an advert in the Housing in Muscat section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

PRUITT A wrote:

Greetings  my friend. I am Alan Pruitt , from united states . Am presently looking into some good and lucrative investment options in some highly populated countries . your kind advice and suggestions would go a long way to assist me in making a choice . possibly we can work out the options together if there is need for that . feel free to contact me privately if you are willing to work this out with me . Thanks for your understanding .

Hi PRUITT A,

Your post is unclear.

Some clarification would help.

Thanks, moderators ... that Alan Pruitt's credentials are seriously questionable.

And you sensed it too.

Well done !

Hi Sumitran - this thread is a bit old pls feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Muscat Forum :)