Looking for a job

Hi there.
I am 25 years young European guy. Live in Jakarta, work in Jakarta.I am looking for a job. My current job is ok but I'm looking for something where i can prove myself and show my potential.
If anyone out there have any suggestions please don't hesitate to reply.
Thanks

Perhaps by telling us more about what job you have and what job you would like then we might be able to suggest some options for you.

I am working in one of he biggest indonesian brokerage company, currently i m trading manager, o I Manage  group, teach them how to trade forex and commodities, it is going ok. I have 17 client portfolios under my management with 5 of them being fixed income portfolios at 2% monthly return. I have good exierience in hotel and bat management and 7 years of successfull forex and commodity trading experience.

Hi costatjf,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I also invite you to post an ad in the jobs in Indonesia section.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi, Would like to do some par time English teaching at an English Center?

Thx
Hans

Ah another person offering work that can get the employee deported for being there illegally. If they are not sponsoring you don't touch them unless fines and deportation sound fun.

I am a computer graduate with a good command of English.looking for part time job english teacher.contact email- [email protected]

Hi
Please send your resume to [email protected]
thx
hans

Hi everybody,

If you are looking for a job or you have a job to offer, i advise you to drop an ad in the Jobs in Indonesia section please, as it is the most appropriate section for these ads.

Thank you,

Priscilla

( Topic closed )

Closed