New to vietnam, need social life!

Hi! We moved to Phu My Hung beginning of august from Australia, we are here for a few years for my hubbys work. I have 2 daughters 16 and12 that go to Australian international school. Now that everyone is settled I'm looking for women's social groups or girls that just wanna hang out go for coffee/lunch/shop! I am going crazy all day on my own! :-)

welcome to Vietnam.
We can go out for coffee or lunch sometimes and because my english is at intermediate so would you please to correct it? I think we will have a lot of topics to chat.

Hi! My name is Chau, I'm 21 years old and I'm a student of the International Faculty. It must be so strange to you on these first days in Vietnam. Therefore, If you find it interesting, just contact me and I will be excited to introduce you my Vietnam, the usual life and so on. Of course, I also want to practice English with you via our conversation :) Don't hesitate to contact me and I hope we could hang out go for coffee or something. I will introduce you to my friends, too. They must be very happy when knowing foreigners :). My skype: hachau.nv. Thank you.

Welcome to Vietnam then! I think you will have no trouble finding or being found by.....a social life here in Vietnam. People can be very friendly and fun here, especially when there is an opportunity to practice English.