I still love you

You opened it. Good luck!

Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could happen anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you. You will get a shock of a lifetime, a good one. If you break the chain you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years. Karma. If there is someone you loved, or still do, and can't get them out of your mind, re-post this in another city within the next 5 minutes. It's amazing how it works. Re-post this titled as "I Still Love You". Whoever you are missing will surprise you. Don't break this ,for tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they love you and something great will happen tomorrow. Karma. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow

I thought to give it a try, cause there is some one I can't get her out of my mind :(

No one called :/

what are you expecting??
Have you not yet deduced or been told - this is not a dating site!!

Biffy, wht r u talking about ? Did u read the first post ?

I'm not talking about someone on this site.
And I didn't ask for dates, I'm talking about an old love that i regret now that i end it.

Plz read my first post before u come up with a judgment about me.

If u find any word in my previous posts or replies asking for a date, plz tell me.

I'm only trying to help if I've the answer, or just kidding on other posts.