VISA how hard is it?

hello everybody!!

I will make a resume of my story: I'm mexican. I have a french boyfrind living in london. We have never lived together. We met in France while I was studying in 2003. Since then we see each other in different parts of the world...we haven't decided to move and live together because we were to young and we had plans of work and studies..almost 7 years later we have decided it's time...and I'm in the position to move as I don't have any "attachement" (no the job of my dreams...my family but i guess love is stronger han that!). So, I'm trying to move to london and live with him. I want to work there. I have a master degree, I speak quite well english...i have my own business in mexico (which is small but it's growing little bu little...) I think I could apply fot a High skilled worker visa. However the 2800 pounds required in my personal bank account are not there... My boyfriend will transfer them... but I want to leave in August.. so if I apply for the visa I won't have this 2800 pounds in my last 3 months bank statements. My master degree diplom is not legalized...because when i graduated the university didn't tell me how important this was.. so now to legalize it I will need 10 months!!

I'm asking for advise... as the fee for this kind of visa is 1150 pounds.. I want to know if I will have it or not because of this.. i don't want to spend this big amount of money for nothing! and worst I don't want to let my passport for more than 4 months without any result... even worst I don't want to be denied to enter the UK....

some advises?? thanks a looooooooooooooot!! :)

Hello There,

Unfortunately the Tier 1 Visa poinst system changed last april.

So in order for you to qualify. You have obtain the minimum Points. 75 is the minimum It rates you on age, education, earnings and minimum funds. The earnings now are a big part of the points and education as well.

For more information visit the UK Border Agency Website.