Informations about the univercities in berlin

hi
    i'm rajae from morocco and i have ideas about going to germany to complet my studies there.and i was hoping to find someone lives in germany who can give me informations about the univercities in berlin or any other cities in germany.so thanks
    have a nice day  :)

Hello rajae

I will try to help you as best as I can. We have five  universities here in Berlin, where most of the students are .
But it depends on what you are going to study on.
We have the free university, which emboss the humanities, social science,natural science and medicine.They have central institutes for North America, East Europe and Latin America.There is a little offer on theater science and Judaistik.
Than we have the Humboldt univerity. They also offer humanities and social science. Also they offer culture science, humane medicine and agra science. They also have  Mathematic natural science institutes, which are in stir exchange with research facilities and technologic oriented enterprises.
The Charite`university of medicine is the third one.
and than we have the university of art.They offer plastic art,configuration, music and descriptive art.
Last but not least is there the technical university. Engineer and natural science are offered.There also teach in planning science, humanities, social- and economy science.

Ok, these are the main universities in Berlin.
I hope I could have helped a little bit.
Have a nice evening.
Friendly greetings from Berlin, Silvia

Hi rajae,

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Berlin Forum for better interaction :)

P.s - @Silvia - Thank you for your contribution :top:

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team