Are there filipino communities in Istanbul?

If none, I am sure there are Pinoys in Turkey. Mga kababayans, let's mingle! Raise your hands and introduce yourselves. Who knows, we can build new friendships through here and hang out on our free times and have some picnics :)

Tara na po, sali na!

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : off topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

count me in..

jollyangle88 wrote:

count me in..

Jollyangle88, how long have u been here? Are you working na?
Send me a PM anytime.

TC

im new here..il pm u my number..where do live?im in the asian side..

I don't know what kind of party you guys are talking about, but let me go back to the first message and post a real reply here. There are many filipinas in Istanbul (mostly working for maid/nanny jobs). They are mostly located in Istinye, Resitpasa, Taksim, Besiktas and Ferikoy (European side of Istanbul). They have informal networks, as well as an official community, named "FILCOM Istanbul". They occassionally meet in nice hotels and enjoy Xmas gatherings along with social get-togethers.

[Moderated: :offtopic:]

Mga kabayan! Is there anyone working at the American International Hospital in Istanbul?

Hi am living between Paris & Manila nowadays. Going to Turkey next week for holidays and at the same time I want to meet Pinoys who can be interested in our business here in Paris. I will be in Turkey around the 16th of July until the 24th of July. I hope you can help me get in touch with PInoy groups in Istanbul or elsewhere in Turkey. We are particularly going on holidays in Izmir or Bodrum then to the Turkish Coast Dalyan etc.

Please pm me if you can assist us.

Thanks

Merly

Hi

I am looking for Pinoy associations and groups in Turkey. Am presently living i Paris and shall be in Turkey next week for holidays. Can you help me connect with Pinoys in Turkey for business? Maybe there are Pinoys who want to earn extra money while working in Turkey. Please pm me asap.

thanks

Merly

hi there i wanna know if there are filipino in istanbul

Hi Wilma,

The running thread is about Filipinos in Istanbul. If you use the search tool in the forum, you will find many Filipinos. Also, please feel free to use the networking section to search other individuals from your home town.

Enjoy
Z

If you do, it would be a good idea to openly introduce them on the forum here for benefit of other Filipinos.

oasistanbul wrote:

I know a few  ;)

Hello merely,
May I know what kind of business do you have?I'm eager to know as I'm going to Turkey next month..

Thanks

Hi  ı am Mariaye Arlny. I will go to Turkey 10 sept. too  ı will live in İstanbul

Hi Mariaye
How's living in istanbul? I read your post here so I decided to write you..I will be going to Istanbul next month can we meet? I would be glad if I can meet Filipinos when I visit Istanbul for possible business proposal..hope we can conmunicate

Thanks

is your company still active for jobseekers? i have clients with me looking for a job especially caregivers, babysitters or nannies..maybe you can connect with me to discuss more about this...
thanks if you get back to me..

Jamay,

If you have clients that can offer services, you may want to post an ad in DIRECTORY section in order to get more exposure.

Good luck
Z

jamay wrote:

is your company still active for jobseekers? i have clients with me looking for a job especially caregivers, babysitters or nannies..maybe you can connect with me to discuss more about this...
thanks if you get back to me..

I'm searching a work. .....now..

Hi Boday,

you are off the topic here. You my want to search JOBS section for any vacancies.

Good luck
Z

boday wrote:

I'm searching a work. .....now..

Hello everyone,

This is an old thread and there are too many off topic comments.

-we are now closing this discussion-

Closed