Can i get gc visa in denmark?

Respected All,
I have done M.Sc.in Physics (have proof that my medium was english)and B.Ed.Plus i have 4 years teaching experince in senior secondary school.Am i  eligible for getting GC visa for Denmark? Do i qualify for required points? or i will have to go for IELTS as well? If yes how much band score is required?

janu g there is no need of IELTD for danish GC. visit nyidanmark.dk
all info about GC are given there. and assess ur application there
janu g anything else you know.free to ask
khalil

i am not able to assess it, please let me know if anyone knows that M.Sc in Physics are eligible or not?????Please help it out

And do i need any job offer letter  from Denmark as well?

saran1982 wrote:

Respected All,
I have done M.Sc.in Physics (have proof that my medium was english)and B.Ed.Plus i have 4 years teaching experince in senior secondary school.Am i  eligible for getting GC visa for Denmark? Do i qualify for required points? or i will have to go for IELTS as well? If yes how much band score is required?

Hi there,

Msc completed in India is given only as 50points, which will have impact on overall score. Kindly update your Bachelor degree course details. Though your designation falls in Positive list, still you need to have professional Bachelor Degree to claim points in work experience and education related Bonus points. IELTS is not required for DGC.

Hence,I suggest you to cross check your point before applying.

saran1982 wrote:

And do i need any job offer letter  from Denmark as well?

No, you dont a offer letter to get DGC. Just have to meet 100points.