Immigration

when you came to Malaysia you are for ever immigration even after 20 years it is one problem no resident no support it is very bad

it's all around the world dear, many things in the world r not in even form. i agree, its not matter of a day about immigration crack down, it will continue in intervals fro the years, may b centuries. anyway good luck for the illegals.

Malaysia does welcome professionals who can contribute to its development.  They have an excellent TalentCorp programme.

Malaysia is very generous in its immigration policies as it also offers MM2H - Malaysia My Second Home.

Of course for one you need talent and the other money. But there are opportunities to work and reside legitimately in Malaysia.

Requiring a work permit has been the norm in most countries for decades. Most countries have closed their borders and limit granting of permanent residency.

Malaysia also offers people 2 ways to invest and open a company here - onshore or offshore through Labuan (LOFSA).

I think Canada is the new Australia in the sense that there are working opportunities there?  Others can comment perhaps.