Good gyms in Sliema or Gzira

Hello ppl
does anyone know of a good gym in Sliema or Gzira with a descent swimming pool?

Hi,

National Swimming Pool is in Gzira and it is open to public.

There is also a fitness center in the same complex, although you need to buy separate memberships, I think.

pevi wrote:

Hi,

National Swimming Pool is in Gzira and it is open to public.

There is also a fitness center in the same complex, although you need to buy separate memberships, I think.

is this NSP good??

Hi,

it is the NATIONAL Swimming Pool:) so it is used for competitions and training as well (they just held the junior water polo EC there last week), so the quality is good, but quite busy sometimes. The  are open from early morning till late.
The entrance fee is expensive, but if you use it regularly the half-year or yearly membership worth it.

its only open for public use 730-130 and 6-8 i think. which for the money you pay for me its not worth it :)

Lobo81 wrote:

its only open for public use 730-130 and 6-8 i think. which for the money you pay for me its not worth it :)

How much is it??

if i remember correctly around 190 euros per year just for the swimming pool

Lobo81 wrote:

if i remember correctly around 190 euros per year just for the swimming pool

That's high indeed.. but how about if I just show up and want to swim? Just one entry I mean...

A single entry is very expensive, about 9€ if I remember correctly, the yearly subscription is, if I remember correctly around 140€, with discounts for students and university employees.

btw, the pool is open all day, it does not close in the early afternoon. If you go there to check it out, you will see how many lanes are blocked due to training and clubs.