Best VPN to use?

agreed on that ExpressVPN has the best service for China so far love it

When I was travelling in China, I was using PureVPN. Which is really good and in terms of price and their service.

I have been using ExpressVpn for 16 months. Very good.

I am using ExpressVPN.

and I think this is the best.

sinostep.com/best-vpns-for-china/

At the moment VPNs are being killed in my area, I am with China Telecom and I don't know if it's local, national or even just my IP.

I was using GetLantern, but as I said in a previous post, the idiots use Google services so i can't contact them at all to see what's going on. I used a friend's system (he's a pro computer server guy so he sets it all up himself, most of us can't) and left a message in Google groups and 5 days later they still haven't answered, so sod them.

I contacted SaferVPN, a service I had previously used, and they told me they would give me a free trial again to prove it works, just download SaferVPN. I can't, it's a VPN product and most websites are blocked. Ok, they emailed me an exe. Great, doesn't connect. Oh go to our website and download the OVPN files to connect. I can't, I told you already I can't get to most VPN sites from China. They emailed me the OVPN files. Still doesn't connect. Oh then download OpenVPN and here's the instructions how to manually set it up. You morons, how many times do i have to tell somebody the VPN related downloads are next to impossible from China. It's even called vpn in it's name. I give up, they aren't smart enough to have my money. 

Off to the shops now to find some computer wizz who can organise all this manually.

As my business is getting more and more reliant on Facebook business garnered from specific interest Groups, and Youtube use for practical descriptions, I am coming close to leaving China over this, if they don't want my money investments, taxes, locoal micro-economy benefits, and employment for locals, then i'll find a country that does.

10 years and current use of Express VPN in China...never let me down... ok... yes there have been a few hiccups.. but only very temporary .. and currently I have access to 10 servers in various countries......There helpline is fabulous...its instant... & $100 per year is nothing.... get with the best,,use Express VPN

I'm using this service

kindoakses.com

try it for a month, who knows it suit you

Express

I'm using SuperVPN around 2 years without any issue. It's free and once we connect it stay connecting around 1-11/2hrs.

You are right.

I've been using VPN.AC (vpnac.com - accessible from china) for around a year and a half now, even with crackdowns there's always a server working and it's fast. I opened a vultr.com account with one-click application for openvpn as an alternative but I don't know if the IP address is blocked.

I used both Express VPN and Astrill in China and could always get hold of someone when there were issues with government locking out vpn servers at sensitive times.

Hello Acoop,

Thank you for the recommendation but this is an old thread and I will be closing it.

All the best,

Bhavna

[Topic closed]

Closed