A greek guy seeking fruit picking jobs in sweden.

Hello people.I'm a greek fellow that is looking for options of working abroad.I would really love to visit Sweden and work there as a chance of seeing new places and new people.I think about fruit picking or agricultural jobs since I'm not the super qualified kind of guy.Can anyone give useful information about how is life there,and if there are jobs of this kind to find?

Hello john ferentinos.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Fruit picking job offers in Sweden section. It might help.

Thanks and all the best.

Kare :)

Hello John,
       Welcome to our site.
If you are not an expert on sth go the section "jobs in sweden " and find all the opportunities you might have. Does it have to be fruit picking only? You might be able to do a lot of other different things .
Wish you all the best
Litsa

Thank you for your help karen.I am a bit of a newbie with electronic communication and the blog and every piece of advice is hepful.I wish you the best too:)

Thank you litsa.I reply in english as well as I assume this is the policy of the forum.Well the reason I am thinking of this kind of job is because I lack special skills in more serious,tech or academic stuff.And also for the reason that a job that requires too much interraction would be difficult because I don't know the language.Do you think I am on the right track here?Thanks again for the initial reply:)