Thanks to Gravitas and others :)

It is just to say thanks to Gravitas in particular who helped and guided us so well during our recent trip to Malaysia. Must say that without his help, we would never have enjoyed our trip the way we did with his nice and useful tips whether it was a langkawi trip, Genting highland day trip, car parking in famous KL areas, buying an ice cream maker.....we found him always there whenever we needed any guidance. We brought back very nice memories of Malaysia and its people with us,  one of which is Gravitas...thanks a lot Gravitas ...you made our trip worthwhile., hats off, cheers

You are more than welcome Hsni - this forum worked well to provide you with information when needed. Glad your family enjoyed their first encounter with Malaysia. All the best.

Hi Gravitas,

Am working in Malaysia for last 1 year with company X and my EP will expire on January 7 2016, as my present employer already applied for DP10 and almost approved today as confirmed by agent via telecon,

now i got other opportunity from other company Y, where am interested to join.

I wanted to know whats the cancellation process for DP 10 and if my present employer doesnt cancel the Dp10.....can my new employer able to apply for DP10

pls suggest how i can exit from present firm without trouble and when i can ask my new employer to apply for Dp10?