Work and live in Korea

Annyeonghaseyo,pradita piagia imnida, i want to ask about live and work in South Korea, I currently live in NewZealand, and I live with my husband and daughter, I plan to seek a better life here and now I just got a tourist visa and planning to switch to a work visa but it was very difficult, I want to ask what if I could just use a tourist visa to come to Korea and came in korea I change my tourist visa to a work visa so I could find a job in korea, or what my friend could tell if I apply for a job from newzealand to korea and upon receipt of Korean companies in the care of my visa and the family to move to Korea?I am also currently studying the Korean language a little, My friend said it could be because the first friend I also like that but he does not know about now.

I hope I can answer my question(naneun nae jilmun-e daedab hal su-issneun huimang)

gamsahabnida

Hi pradita piagia,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

In which sector are you looking for work please ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hello, thanks for the reply, I am interested as picking fruit, as waiter in restaurant or cafe.

Thank you
pradita piagia

hello,Maximilien thanks for the reply, I am interested as picking fruit, as waiter in restaurant or cafe.

Thank you
pradita piagia

hello,Maximilien thanks for the reply, I am interested agriculture like as picking fruit, as waiter in restaurant or cafe.

Thank you
pradita piagia