Tourist visa

Hello to all,

I got job and I'll be moving to Manama soon. What is procedure for my husband to get touristic visa to come and visit me? Does anyone knows?

Thanks a lot! !
Have a great day.
Regards

Hi and good luck in your move to Bahrain.

It all depends on your husband's nationality.  Check here - it gives you the correct procedure for each nationality and you may be able to apply online.

http://www.evisa.gov.bh/

You must have a sponsor who can apply for a visa on your behalf. Contact one of the following for assistance:

- Your airline.
- Your intended hotel in Bahrain.
- A Bahrain travel agent.
- A Bahrain company which is willing to sponsor you.
- A Bahrain citizen who is willing to sponsor you.

Click here for a list of some registered sponsors in Bahrain.

Can any pakistani national in Bahrain give me the idea for applying for Tourist Visa for Algeria from Bahrain?
What is the procedure? I am a pakistani national from Saudi Arabia but am currently in Bahrain for a short period of time. Can I apply in Algerian embassy in Bahrain.
Has any pakistani dome this earlier?

Kindly share with me your experience and provide me with good advice.

Just apply at he Algerian embassy in Um Hassem and you get all your questions answered.

Hi everyone,

I would like to go on bahrain for a tour, I am a filipno and I was told by the consulate of Bahrain that I should have a sponsor to go there, I have checked with hotels if they can assist me however they require me to book in advance and pay for the e-visa without a gurantee that I will be getting the tourist visa and the sad thing is booking in their hotel is non refundable. Can anyone please help me regarding this matter.Thanks in advance

Hi,

I have contacted these list of registered sponsors, however they require that i book the hotel and pay the e-visa and it is non refundable. What are the chances of my visit visa not approved? I am only staying for 5 days and 4 nights.

The best option for you is if some friend or family in Bahrain apply for your visit visa here. That way you do not need to take the risk of losing your hotel booking money and other fees in case your application for a visa is not successful.

I do not have a family or friend there. I just want to go for the racing schedule next month

If it is an officially endorsed race, then the government has a special visa process for such visitors. I know this is the case for the Formula 1 race.

If the race you are trying to attend a big one that is being promoted by the government? If so the race tickets should entitle you to an entry visa. But do check before you purchase your race tickets and make travel plans.