Online shopping websites

Can some one please post some best online-shopping vietnamese websites as I want to buy one budget tablet and someone told me that these can be bought from online shopping websites. alternatively is there a big market area for tablets and laptops in HCMC

hi! There are many shoppings center in hochi minh city :Nguyen kim ,Phong VU ...

Phong Vu 125 Cach Mang Thang Tam, D1 or phongvu.vn

Or Lazada.vn but I heard many customers complained about their services

Unless you are really good with your gadgets, I highly recommend that you shell out a little more and get something new.  You don't save much buying used in Vietnam, but you do get a lot of headaches, if you are not careful.

Even at the fore-mentioned electronic outlets, you must make sure that your toy is actually new.

I hear that many people also buy clothes online. That would be pretty cool! I don't read Vietnamese, but as long as there are pictures, I'd be good.

Does anyone know of any websites?

Hi darago01,

Simply, You can use Google Translate to translate the site from Vietnamese to English. I think you will be very enjoy :top:

any difficulty, let me know :)
cheers,
lutubu

uudaigia.com/mua-hang-gia-re/HCM.aspx

hoanlong.com.vn/trang-chu.html#

darago01 wrote:

I hear that many people also buy clothes online. That would be pretty cool! I don't read Vietnamese, but as long as there are pictures, I'd be good.

Does anyone know of any websites?

Something like this and this? Most online shops are facebook pages.