Internship or first job

Hello everyone. I'd like to ask if anyone knows if in Switzerland is possible (legal)to do an internship in a company without being enrolled in the university, and of course not being a Swiss national. I ask because in France is entirely illegal to have an internship if you are not registered at the university. I'm Spanish, bachelor and master in economics. I speak English and French. But I have no work experience related to my studies. If it is possible, do they use to pay something? Does someone has some tips to look for internships? If not, which are my possibilities to find a qualified job with 25 years old and no experience?

Thanks in advance

Nuria

You should be able to find a company that will give you an internship although it most likely won't be paid, I did a 3 months internship in Lausanne last year without being enrolled in a university.
I think it depends on what type of company you are interested in, e.g the chance would be bigger in a restaurant than a law firm :)

Hello there,

Yes it is possible. I am starting an internship this October in a company at Lausanne. And my internship is for 6 months and paid. I'm 24 years old and I only have 2 years of exp. I found the internship through a portuguese website. Apparently they were looking for a portuguese intern at the time.

BR,

chamo-me Adelino, sou portugues, tenho 52 anos, solteiro e vivo em Lausanne. Parto esta semana de ferias a Portugal durante quatro semanas.

Hi moreira da silva,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please post in English on the English Forum :) ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team