Football, Malta vs. Denmark on 6/9

On Friday Sept. 6th at 20:00 Malta will play against Denmark in the European Cup qualification, at the National Stadium.

Good tickets are only €15 and a few of us from the Expat Forum 5-a side football team are going.

Anybody else wanna come along?

I guess we will be meeting for a beer before the game, and will probably go have a beer or 2 after the game as well ;)

Post here if you are interested....

Mike

Well done Mike, talked to a few locals here, some interested in going and some said the attendance will be such that we should be able to just go and get tickets on the night / gate, though it's always better to have one in hand ahead of time. Ticket outlets on this link, meantime we just need to decide how many want to go and where, presumably you'll want to be in the Danish end ?

http://www.mfa.com.mt/en/news/news/709/ … atches.htm

Cheers

Andy

PS Would be happy to go to both games at the discounted rate.
PPS Work colleagues might be able to provide a ride there and back.

Hi Mike

Work colleagues have bailed so no ride available, but would think three or four of us in a cab will be very cheap. Where shall we meet and what time ?

Regards

expatboxes wrote:

Hi Mike

Work colleagues have bailed so no ride available, but would think three or four of us in a cab will be very cheap. Where shall we meet and what time ?

Regards

I guess no one else on the Forum seems interested in this, so let's arrange the details in private.

I'll PM you later.....

Sure, Andi wants to go.#

Cheers

Andy

Come On You reds !!

Yes, it will just be the 3 of us