Hello guys pls lend me some of your time

Hi.. im krish tomas from tarlac city, philippines.  i am an architecture student, currently i am doing my thesis proposal research . I am planning to propose a community village especially for those who are here to study English. . I need to make some interviews with some of foreign expats living here in the Philippines. That's why I am here to ask for helps. Hopping to lend me some of your time and answer some of my question. I won't ask for personal details anymore, just your personal experience, point of view, opinions, little information and stuffs that won't bother your time .kindly send me back a message. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Hi Krish Tomas,

Thats interesting :) Yes you can pm me if you want to know anything about my expat life here :cool::cheers:
Ratz

Hi krish !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the testimonies section of Philippines classifieds.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

I am willing to participate in your study
Please contact me at [email protected]
I am a Canadian living on Camiguin Island, Mindanao for 17 years

tomsol99 wrote:

I am willing to participate in your study
Please contact me at [email protected]
I am a Canadian living on Camiguin Island, Mindanao for 17 years

Why, (single malt) scotch?

Hello, I will be happy to answer any and all your questions please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

I'm from the USA and will be in Manila this month.

Regards,

Joe

What type of information are you looking for?  I am a retired ICC Certified building official retired.  I reside in Leyte, Philippines.  TC, RAC

Krish,

Will your interview by via email? If so, you can reach me at [email protected].

Rick Levy

Hello Krish,
Being semi-retired here in the Cavite area since July but continuing with the settling in process, there is ample time to support your study focus.  May I  ask if you have selected/are selecting your research questions based on "Qualitative", "Quantitative" or "Mixed" research methodology paradigms?   

Although not a veteran xpat of many months/years in the PI (like most here), my focus is on corporate based land ownership/home construction/ownership while merging the aspects of a multinational corporation to support planned xpat business activities here in the PI. 

Perhaps most importantly, I have embarked on and completed the Thesis process twice at a university in California (earning both an MBA & MSIT) and will restart my PhD studies w/Dissertation in 2014 when I plan to attend AIIAS here in Cavite.  Just contact me (gary (at) speiginer.com ) as there may be some additional graduate and undergraduate insights that may be helpful. 

Gary

hi,

Im willing to participate...

what is yr skype id?

cheers
Herman

Herman,
Just saw your message, sorry for the very late reply.
My skype is sai.board and yours?
David

mine is gadogado98

cheers
herman