First Bowling Get Together - 14.09.2013 (Saturday)

DEAR ALL,

I would like to invite all the members of Expat-blog.com / Riyadh to attend the First Bowling Get Together,

VENUE
Intercontinental Bowling Alley,
Intercontinental Hotel,
Riyadh

DATE & TIME
14.09.2013 (Saturday)
07:30 PM to 10:00 PM

COST
SR.25/- PER FRAME PER PERSON (ONE LANE MAX 5 PERSONS)

BOTH GENTLEMEN, LADIES & FAMILIES CAN ATTEND.

P.S. I am planning to host regular Bowling Get Together's in the future.

NOTE
Who an all are planning to attend the FIRST BOWLING GET TOGETHER can message me to confirm their attendance. You are more than welcome to invite your friends.

BRAVO!  I hope everybody who is available will attend this event being so kindly coordinated by habibbaghdadi!

Alliecat wrote:

BRAVO!  I hope everybody who is available will attend this event being so kindly coordinated by habibbaghdadi!

Thanks for your appreciation, but you haven't confirmed your attendance yet......

check your inbox!

Hi habibbaghdadi,

very good initiative! :)

I sticked the topic.

Thank you,
Christine

Alliecat wrote:

check your inbox!

Thanks for your message.

Christine wrote:

Hi habibbaghdadi,

very good initiative! :)

I sticked the topic.

Thank you,
Christine

Thank you Christine for your appreciation. I hope it will be a successful gathering. If you help me in promoting it more it will be great.

Am IN, sent you personnel message, so check.... Thank you.

Wish i can come im sad that i cant make it i really wanted to go with my husband
But i'm in canada now and i leave on the 14th so i wont be arriving till the 16th 😔
Have fun everyone
And i hope u guys do this event again

Hi is this bowling thing still happening next Saturday? Myself and a friend would like join!

Dear habib

My friends and I would love to attend your function. We are five ladies. What is the booking process?

Best wishes
Jay

Very nice initiative Habib..

I'm in, check your inbox..

Dear All,

Who an all are attending the First Bowling Get Together kindly send me your names and mobile no.

Regards,

Habib

Hey,

I'm IN with a friend of mine. So count us two, too!

Regards,

Dear All.

I have managed to negotiate a SPECIAL OFFER with the Bowling Alley Manager of Intercontinental Hotel,

PAY FOR 2 FRAMES AND GET 1 FRAME FREE (3 FRAMES FOR JUST SR. 50/-)

Everyone now more, more and more bowling.

Hi
Im in ..but are children allowed?

Amoona1212011 wrote:

Hi
Im in ..but are children allowed?

You can bring your children we will keep a lane for them.

Hi hey thanks,

We will be there

Great count me in and my 2 friends, habibbaghdadi I sent you a pm with my number.

Looking forward to it!

J.

Sounds very interesting! I will try to attend it if my time permits. Thanks for organizing this activity.

Regards,

Morningstar88

Am IN check ur inbox for my Mobile number...

Incase anyone is looking for more info and location of the event place, please visit:

https://foursquare.com/v/intercontinent … e3e/photos

This is indeed a very good initiative . My routine is tough with my own family friends but I would love to come if my husband drops me to the venue since its not practical to take cab in that area. Though the universal fact is ; "I don't even know B of Bowling :P "

I will attend also.

Hi habibbaghdadi,
I sent u my mobile number, so any change in plans let me know in advance. Thank you.

I wish if i could attend but i will be at work :(...enjoy guys

Hi, habibbaghdadi,
Can you send me your contact number? So i can call you if needed. Send to my Inbox...

Just saw the topic, I'll try to touch if I get time out of other commitments :)
Nice initiative by the way (Y)

Dear All,

For all those who have attended the First Bowling Get Together, I would like to thank you all for making this activity a huge success.

Kindest Regards,

HMH

Dear All,

Second Bowling Get Together on 04.10.2013 (Friday)

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=303198

Dear All,

Third Bowling Get Together - 18.10.2013 (Friday)

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=308758

NOTE
Who an all are planning to attend the THIRD BOWLING GET TOGETHER can message me to confirm their attendance. You are more than welcome to invite your friends.

Dear All,

Fourth Bowling Get Together is on.……

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=312766