Hi!! New irish Woman!

Hi Everybody!
I'm Emilie, arrived from north of France Yesterday morning!For 4 monthes, 1 year, all the life... Don't know!!
I'm a conductor, musician, and music and flute teacher!

Here for changing life!

Begining with an au paire job in Lucan ( 25 minutes from Dublin), I'm searching a job in school of music, want to improve my english, and will learn to play and dance irish music!!

I really would like to meet people! Lots of people! irish people of course, but frenc too, and people around the world! For having coffee, beers, going to concert, having a walk, going to wiclows montains, etc...!!! To speak, share, have great time together!

So can't wait to read you and meet you!!

xxx

Emilie

Hi Emilie !

Es-tu toujours en Irlande ?
Moi aussi je vais faire le grand saut de l'expatriation !!! Je recherche des contacts sur place pour un échange d'expériences et des bons tuyaux.
Je serai à Dublin entre le 7 et le 16 novembre prochain avec comme objectif de trouver un appart à louer (pas facile on dirait...) et des cours d'anglais intensif.
So, what about a drink ? Will be nice

Jean-Luc

Hi Emilie,

I'm living since July in this beautiful green (and rainy: i shouldn't tell you that) country
I play guitar for 17years now and love to meet new people.

So, if you like, we can share some moments with beers or whatever you want.

See ya

John

Hi Jean-Luc,

Please can you post in English on the Anglophone section of the Dublin forum for other members to read and participate in the thread.

If you are looking for a flat to rent, I suggest you to post an advert in the section flats for rent in Dublin.

As for the intensive english classes, please feel free to post an advert in the section language classes in Dublin.

Thank you and good luck :)

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Salut Émilie
Toujours a Dublin? Ça te dirait d'aller prendre un verre ou faire des sorties?
Tiens moi au courant.
Je vis pas trop loin de temple bar

Ah oui, je m'appelle Esther