Any english theatre groups in Haarlem?

Hey everyone
I have just moved to Haarlem and I am trying to find out if there are any english speaking theatre groups around here? Or if not, anyone here interested to set up something please let me know.

Ok i will be .   contact me

I have been wondering the same thing myself for the last four years, have googled all possible theatrical avenues in Haarlemmermeer to no avail & would definitely be interested in creating a group as I'm seriously going through "theatre detox" here in NL! I have acted but would rather be on the the directing side of things-just need to find a group of English speakers (not necessarily Expats either), a place to perform & some financial & audience support. I have even considered contacting some of the amateur theatre companies in the area to ask if their group would be interested in performing a play/musical in English at least once a year but I honestly don't even know who to turn to here. Feel free to e-mail me if you're interested in discussing this further.

Hi MS333,

Read your post from a couple of months ago and was wondering whether you've managed to create/find something?
Thought it was an interesting question. I love theatre (and am bilingual), but I'm not so fond of the Dutch theatre groups around here.

Would love to hear from you! ;-)

Dani

Hi everybody,

I would be interested in paticipate in some activities related to teathre. I have tried improvisation as well. If you are interested we can form a group and try to find a place to practice.

Regards
Yunuen