Looking for apartment or sharing with some foreighners ?

Hi ,
im looking for apartment with all the facilites as Wi-Fii , Kitchen , bad , wash mechine , Refrigerator , etc , with no landlords living the house , the price should be till 5VND - 250 $ , pls drop me a message iwill back to you , possible to share with other foreighners

Hello,
How long you will be stay? I sharing my apartment. You can contact me email by [email protected] , i will send you photos and some more detail. Thanks.L.Van

check u inbox pls

Hey van.. Where is your place? I'm also looking . Message me thanks

[moderated: no free ad on the forum. Pls post on the housing section. Thanks.]

hi we have spare room fully furnished and own bathroom..if you are interested were living in district 7..give me msg 0934847904

Hi how much is the room you renting?

avante1624 wrote:

Hi how much is the room you renting?

We are filipino expat living in district 7 where both girl.
were living in a flat with 3 bed rooms.we have spare room for rent,nice private bathroom with bathtub.its a master bedroom.
which is  fully furnished and have wifi.kitchen living room and have swimming pool,
we offer the room for $250,everybody is welcome ,if your interested send me msg 0934847904..

thank;s everyone , already found place !!!

Hi , im got a furnished room 40M2 in D1 if you interesting please email me at [email protected] or 0903818687 .
Thanks

Hi Kevin Nguyen 12,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Rooms for rent in Ho Chi Minh City section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

yul_tran wrote:

Hi, we have a nice bedroom with FREE SWIMMING POOL and GYM include. Price is 220USD. If you are interested, contact me to:0919.66.4242 (Yul)

Which district is this?

yes il will .
thanks for that .
cheers

Hi
I'm coming to Saignon on Wednesday September 25 if your room still available  i will send one of my friend to see and make deal with you .
Best Regard Sam

Hi Sam, I love to share my apartment with you! Nice apartment with 2 bedrooms n nice view for enjoy city at night! I am in one and another with private restroom. living room, kitchen room nice too. You lost 5 minutes to Ben Thanh market . Pls contact me by phone: 0918899157 for looking . Thanks. L. Van

Hi  L.Van,

Can you please post an advert in the Flats for rent in Ho Chi Minh City section, this might surely help. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi every one,

I would like to share one room in my apartment with full furniture and service.

It is located in Phu My Hung, district 7.
Please contact me and I will share the picture of the apt and the room.

Wifi, sofa, air conditionar, refrigerator, hot water, near RMIT, Lotte mart , Grant mart...
bus stop to Dong khoi every 15mins.

Thank you for your time.
Chan

Hi Chan,
How much do u want to pay for the room?

250$/month inclued fee.
deposit 1 month. this will be refund when you leave!

hi there,

i am looking for a person to share a room in an fully furnished apartment in center of district 4. i dont like my area so i want to move out. if anyone is interested in . please contact me 0932.586.347

Hi trancr,

Posting an advert in the Rooms for rent in Ho Chi Minh City section, with details of the room you are looking for might surely be of great help.

Regards,

David.