Information from foreign dentist living in Monaco

Hello, I'm karina, a spanish dentist.  I am doing my orthodontics training in the US currently, but im considering Monaco as an option to go to work after I finish here. Can anyone tell me how can I find job offers in my field? what is the best approach? I dont find anything online, maybe someone knows a good recruiting agency?  is it possible for me with a spanish degree to practice there? do I need a visa if im from the UE?
If there is any foreign dentist who has moved to Monaco and is currently working there I would highly appreciate the information. thank you!

Hello karina.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A new thread has been created on the Monaco Forum for more visibility.

You may try to post your CV in the Healthcare jobs in Monaco section.

Thanks and best of luck.

Regards.

Karen :)

Hi Karina!
I'm trying to do the same thing. Did my dentistry in Germany and my residency in the US. Did you ever find a job in Monaco? I found its rather difficult...

Hi Siletici,

Karina hasn't logged in since 5 years now, i suggest that you create a new thread on the forum or participate on more recent threads.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello

Just wondering if you are now practising in Mc? ...if not do you know of a pracice that can do root canals and crown?

Thanks

Do you find a dentist that is still working there or you want to hire one? Best regards