Help needed in Choose among Pasar Seni/Bukit Jali/Ampang Park areas

Hi Guys,

Need suggestions and info about choosing an area for accomodation.
Moving to KL soon & this would be my first time in KL.
As my Office provides shuttle service who's Pickup/Drop points are from the below listed areas I would prefer staying close to these

Areas:-
Pasar Seni (near Little India-Brickfileds)
Bukit Jalil,
Ampang Park

Currently I am looking for shared fully furnished flat (preferably which is just 2bhk)
Budget wise not yet decided as I am not aware about these areas but I am hoping to spend in the range of 500-1000 RM

Please suggest (or rate) the above areas, to help me choose better.

Thanking in advance

There is no acommodation around pasir seni.

Its sort of a tourist area and not very safe and I dont think you would like it.

Ampang Park is much better and safe. If you look at ibilik.my (bilik means room) you will probably find a flatshare.  Its a nice part of town and you will feel safe and enjoy being an expat in this area.

Bukit Jalil is close to your work, but I am not sure there is any social life associated with that area. 

If you want more info PM me.

Forget all the Chancers - there are some rooms at about RM 1500 and below

ibilik.my/rooms?keywords=ampang+park

@Gravitas - Thanks a ton for your prompt responses. I will surely consider your suggestion and I will browse thru the website, gather a little more info from my company and get in touch with you soon.

Really appreciate your help and suggestions thanks a lot.

This is out of your budget I can see - but you might be able to arrange a flat share yourself?  Also it may be a condo where you could get a room? That will entail finding a place that is not looking for a Chinese room-mate.

These units were advertised today at RM1300 per month.

iproperty.com.my/propertylisting/2026326/bukit-jalil-condominium-forrent

This condo block seems to be walking distance to the LRT station for pickup.
iproperty.com.my/propertylisting/2332950/bukit-jalil-condominium-forrent

I dont know the area so whether the condos are well maintained and the lifts work etc. and there are no social ills there - I can't say.  You might ask your HR contact about the block to get a reaction. This is of course convenient for your work, but it may not be an area that you "fit into"......

But generally there are quite a few flatshares in all areas on ibilik so if you take the company's offer of a bit of accommodation, you can check some of them out.

The area around Brickfields is good for Indians:

ibilik.my/rooms/brickfields