Hi all!

Hi all!

Been new in this hospitable forum,I would like to introduce myself:
High school teacher(Social Studies,History),male,from Athens, Greece.
Feeling a certain attraction to the Middle East,for its culture and History, I am considering to come to work in the KSA.
A job in an International School(English or French),or a College/Universty(as a lecturer)would be interesting to me.

I am looking forward to communicating with you and exchanging opinions and information concerning the life in the Kingdom...

I speak also french,german and greek(mother tongue).

Thank you!:)
Achaeos

Good plan,  execute it as quick as possible. I read a research page and it logically explains that soon a huge vave of europeans will rush to Gulf,Asia and Africa as Europe economy is at the verge of collaps.

Please apply today before it become diffecult to find job.

There is plenty of information in this blog about life in KSA
Get a job and come!

achaeos wrote:

Hi all!

Been new in this hospitable forum,I would like to introduce myself:
High school teacher(Social Studies,History),male,from Athens, Greece.
Feeling a certain attraction to the Middle East,for its culture and History, I am considering to come to work in the KSA.
A job in an International School(English or French),or a College/Universty(as a lecturer)would be interesting to me.

I am looking forward to communicating with you and exchanging opinions and information concerning the life in the Kingdom...

I speak also french,german and greek(mother tongue).

Thank you!:)
Achaeos

Welcome to EB, hope we hear more from you as soon as you get here in KSA......:D